Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Pineapple

    What will you do during the Christmas Break?

    beat me to it you fucker
  2. Pineapple

    COTERMINOUS [10TH OF DECEMBER, 7PM GMT]

    Real smooth.
  3. Pineapple

    Issues About Distribution

    Hit the nail on the head, here. People seem to forget that we're playing a niche gamemode here and that people aren't willing to play for 8+ hours a day for someone else's convenience. When I was in charge, we had the same issues: what if we are too forgiving, too relaxed? If so, inactivity is...
  4. Pineapple

    [Complete] Drug item competition - Win 40GBP!

    what the fuck
  5. Pineapple

    (✓)AUSPICIUS - PREAMBLE

    You're tugging with my poor little heartstrings here - best hope that the real event's better organized than this :yudodis:
  6. Pineapple

    (✓)AUSPICIUS - PREAMBLE

    Steam Name: Pineapple Character name: Victor Steen Which city are you applying for: City 18 (Odense) Character Moral alignment (Lawful Good, Lawful neutral, etc.): Lawful/Neutral Evil Outline a few points through bullet-points on how you are intending to play your character during the...
  7. Pineapple

    No

    No
  8. Pineapple

    CWU scripts vendor & PET flags

    I did send one of the devs some ideas for some work shift entities that would involve using actual, smugglable scripts but I don't know if anything ever came from it. There's a pretty large risk involved with giving the CWU a script vendor, as it'd be quite abusable. We do vet members for the...
  9. Pineapple

    Denied (CWU) give trainees or workers different jacket colors

    It'd be cool, but we'd need someone to make another texture for the jackets. Not really a priority, as I don't know if English-speaking WN has any dedicated modellers/textures (although I'm pretty sure WN7 does). Anyways, I'd rather have any Apprentices wear green jackets. It makes more sense...
  10. Pineapple

    Implemented Make it possible to have more than three employees

    Let's clarify here: - Each individual storefront has (at maximum) FOUR MEMBERS (owner + 3 employees) who can own a business permit at a time. - Each individual storefront can have as many employees as they want (but the above rule applies; only owner + 3 employees can hold permit). I believe...
  11. Pineapple

    Denied Roleplay Group Integrity

    I can understand where you're coming from with that, but I still think it's something to consider, especially for larger groups. A well-played character can still be an arse OOC and having an entire roster leak whenever a new chump joins the group is significantly harder to control than making a...
  12. Pineapple

    Denied Roleplay Group Integrity

    In addition, I'd love to be able to have a setting where members don't have permission to see the group scoreboard. It seems a bit silly that you can join a group, and see whoever else is in it even if you do recognize them from a previous encounter. For example, if you meet some random fellow...
  13. Pineapple

    Implemented Give us the ability to assign other people nicknames.

    Might be slightly, but there are workarounds for it. They've already implemented clothing items that can mask your identity and make you unrecognizable, so if you wanted to do something illegal you'd just have to wear one of those. As long as you can't nickname/tag Civil Protection or other...
  14. Pineapple

    Implemented The workshift machine is abusable

    I was thinking something similar - it might be easier to just add a 'lock' button on to the terminal, which means you can't add additional CID's until the terminal is unlocked. If people manage to escape the shift, then they'll suffer the IC consequences of that - and, if they don't, then so be...
  15. Pineapple

    Does anyone else find the forum layout really confusing?

    I think it's definitely a case of some smaller Quality Of Life changes, rather than a whole restructuring - apart from the applications as you said, I can fairly easily find whatever I'm looking for. Main Announcements at the top (important/heavy use), HL2RP stuff right below (heavily used), and...
  16. Pineapple

    LOST COAST (19/06/2021)

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Pineapple *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44282504 *Discord Name & ID: Pineapple *Timezone: GMT --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Maxim Drozdov *Brief summary of the character: Drozdov is a ruthless Russian businessman seeking to secure a lucrative business deal with...
  17. Pineapple

    Store Prices/Rent calculation.

    You've stumbled right into my trap - enjoy getting robbed blind! In all seriousness, I'm unlikely to change it in much of a major way before launch - all this 'we can't make enough money' is purely anecdotal; if it turns out the first-week rent is far too high, it's as easy as changing one...
  18. Pineapple

    We don't need Devwork and more shiny features, we need in game system reform.

    I'm only going to keep to the CWU, as that's what I'm responsible for: There was a lot of unnecessary faction bloat in Willard v1, which lead to a lot of bottlenecking and loose ends. This shouldn't be the case anymore. The CRU, CEC, DOP etc. etc. have now all been merged into the CWU, so that...
  19. Pineapple

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FIVE SUB-PLOT: 'Into the Depths'

    Corporal Wyatt Dunlap will be returning!
  20. Pineapple

    Implemented World of Willardcraft

    I think Willard has done quite well in removing some of the most contentious player-lead gameplay elements (like combat) and turning them into something mechanical - think Turn-Based Combat. However, I have to agree that the Skill system is a bit grind-heavy and I'd rather see it change/evolve...
Back
Top