Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    Combine Exploration Force

    "If humanity has any future on Earth we need to rediscover it." - Dr. Nicki Martins The Combine Exploration Force, or 'CEF" For short, is a Combine approved exploration organization designed for the purpose of studying and reclaiming what was lost within the Old World prior to the portal storms...
  2. Silta

    Journal Yuri Sokolov's Journal

    4/6/2018 After much consideration, I've decided to keep this log for my own mental health and a clear record of the events that have transpired in City 24 while I'm here. It will also prove useful if I need to look back at my own daily report for any leads on cases. I've taken a strong liking...
  3. Silta

    Implemented Add more noticeable height differences.

    Hear's a counterargument, 6'6 is ridiculously tall like even for average. I see so many 6'6 tall ppl and it's crazy. I do like the idea though of a height difference with characters based on genetic info
  4. Silta

    Sven Aalto - "The Dead Veteran"

    JURY-3. Idk how you feel about adding CP's to personal relationships considering we're near anonymous? Only noticeable features on my character is his thick Ukrainian Accent and blue armband
  5. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    I hate them ICly, OOCly I kinda like them because they add a new dynamic to city politics
  6. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    God damn it :( Will add him soon :)
  7. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Added @HOKI @VinylStorm (I hope this was the right Vinyl) Iso Centralists
  8. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    I don't think I know them or have had much interactions :x
  9. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    What's something we've done together? I don't really remember them off the top of my head
  10. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    @KG! Zoey Grodno added @ActuallyRakaesa Thomas Carter added reply if you want to be added!
  11. Silta

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    I hate him so much I love him because he's one of the BEST written hl2rp antagonists/villains depending on who you ask ;)
  12. Silta

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    JURY-3! The Ukrainian officer who's been questioning you the past few days about Waltmart!
  13. Silta

    Rebalance Housing/Rent

    This is new. Probably because they confirmed that apartments will be getting an upgrade.
  14. Silta

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    Idk if you can but add JURY-3, A Ukrainian officer. He wears a blue armband and he questioned you about the extra POS devices yesterday
  15. Silta

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Not a screenshot per-say but a very funny clip from my stream tonight. Sussy Vent Attempt
  16. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Added ya buddy boy
  17. Silta

    Yuri Sokolov; JURY-3

    Added @Pasta AKA JUDGE-7 :) I have some others I'll add later if I remember!
  18. Silta

    New Craft Recipe Idea's

    Radio jammer would be a good one. Not sure how it could be incorporated but if you could jam MPF comms during a sweep or an attach it leaves them heavily disadvantaged
  19. Silta

    What do you think would make businesses on the server better?

    My only gripe with having key-specific CWU workers who know how to make certain products is it can get messy real quick if they are inactive. I'd say let ALL CWU workers create ALL products. We wouldn't want The Pint not getting alcohol shipments because CWU worker #4 hasn't been on as much or...
  20. Silta

    What do you think would make businesses on the server better?

    We have a VERY active CWU workforce who do multiple work blocks a day. I've seen on other servers how they allow citizens to create actual scripts and package them to be sent to stores. It works very well and with how Willard's CWU functions it can add another more productive form of RP. Proper...
Back
Top