Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Silta

    Hi 🥺(Returning Player?)

    Thank you all for the warm welcomes back. I really do appreciate it and feel a lot more comfortable already being back. As for the MPF Roster and Security Council is there anyone I should talk to about my situation? I won't be upset if I've lost the whitelist and security council position
  2. Silta

    Hi 🥺(Returning Player?)

    Hello. It's been a few months since I stepped away from this community due to personal reasons. A few days ago I slipped back into the server and wanted to try out the server again. It was an alright experience being dragged straight away into a work block not even 2 minutes logging in and we...
  3. Silta

    Farewell, and thank you! :)

    Hi everyone, Without getting into details I'm leaving Willard Networks. I don't know if I'll be back or not but there's nothing wrong with the community. Willard has been one of my favorite HL2 RP servers I've played on in my past 10 years on the game mode. Unfortunately for my own mental...
  4. Silta

    hi!

    No.
  5. Silta

    show characters RP full name next to user name in OOC chat

    Eh. Who's going to meta-game the OOC player with their IC character? I have the same problem as @PEANUT where I want to continue an OOC conversation but can't find who to DM. Maybe add a /pmooc command so you can PM the player instead of their in-character name.
  6. Silta

    City 24 V3 - Updates

    I really like your map and the designs. I'm trying to learn Level Design myself. That being said do you think you could add more of a mix between Combine architecture with the European buildings? I know in HLA They show a strong mix of how aggressive the Combine Architecture is when they...
  7. Silta

    imagine not doing futurist rp

    hey that's me at the end! and the beginning!
  8. Silta

    Amélie Amsel

    Add Mr. Desmond Ray!!!
  9. Silta

    I had a dream

    It literally happened last night. Although I didn't do it...
  10. Silta

    Desmond Ray

    Thank you both so much! I always feel like my character sheets are bland and boring... So I wanted to try something more formatted this time for fun
  11. Silta

    Desmond Ray

    I've updated Desmon's Character sheet. I'll try to do Relationships tomorrow for the factions and characters he knows so feel free to let me know if you'd like to be added!
  12. Silta

    I had a dream

    smelly combine lover jk I love them
  13. Silta

    I had a dream

    I dreamt that I PKed several Units that came into the slums using grenades and an MP5. Twas a good dream.
  14. Silta

    Silta's GFX Portfolio (Posters, Photos, Etc)

    I have no place with the best I am simple not good enough :')
  15. Silta

    Silta's GFX Portfolio (Posters, Photos, Etc)

    whats BoE? Idk all these young kid clubs these days
  16. Silta

    Silta's GFX Portfolio (Posters, Photos, Etc)

    Hey all so I use photoshop. I went to college for a semester but I've been using Photoshop for about 5 years now. I'm not a professional but I've made things here and there for half-Life Roleplaying groups/factions. From Posters to Logos/Insignias. I'd be more than happy to make something for...
  17. Silta

    Is Black Mesa Incident Common Knowledge?

    I forgot about that! :0 So yeah I guess it is a well known thing
  18. Silta

    Denied Reverse Vending Machines for Social Credit

    If they do I have not found a single one and have been tossing them into a trash can. If there's a recycling machine plz tell me where
  19. Silta

    Is Black Mesa Incident Common Knowledge?

    Yeah I realize that but in Half-Life 2, Gordon is like a legend for closing the portal to the border world, everyone's talked about him for years and there is even a scene where a citizen blames Black Mesa for the situation they are in
  20. Silta

    Is Black Mesa Incident Common Knowledge?

    As the title asks, is Black Mesa known commonly, or is it a rumor/legend? In Half-Life Alyx there is a common book you find that is a conspiracy about Black Mesa. Also, I'd put this in the Question thread but I don't have access to it.
Back
Top