Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Dej

    In memoriam - v2

    Speaking of Victor. Been here since the merger with TerraNova, and despite all the times, its been an absolute blast. If I'm being honest, too many people I've interacted with were absolutely phenomenal to play with. And I'm sad to say that I can't remember them all, even sadder that a number...
  2. Dej

    In memoriam - v2

    VICTOR-1. ONE, ONEEEEEEEEEE.
  3. Dej

    [EXPEDITION] A Rose by any other name - FEEDBACK

    It was pretty fun and a good event. Only complaint is that it kept boiling down to chokepoints and how much OTA could lazer beam us from afar through smoke. Especially that hallway where we couldn't see shit and kept getting blasted by pulse rounds that came from nowhere. Also apparently died...
  4. Dej

    genevievek complaint thread

    what the fuck @Genny how could you fucking do this
  5. Dej

    CS2 Stock Market Crash

    I watched an 80$ skin (character skin) become 20$ in the blink of an eye, but considering I spent only 20$ on the Shattered Web battle pass years ago, I'm still in a big profit. Not that it matters to me since I just like having the big stuff in my inv and not selling it.
  6. Dej

    Going to City 34 for a week, 1 week agreed perspective for meeeeeeeeee

    Going to City 34 for a week, 1 week agreed perspective for meeeeeeeeee
  7. Dej

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    Steam Name: Dej Discord User: Dej Character Name: S10/ORD.MONARCH-10 Character Rank: Ordinal Does your character understand riot-control tactics: As an OTA I shoot first and ask questions later. But I'm here to make sure Stansfield doesn't die. Do you understand that, while this Expedition...
  8. Dej

    i24 event feedback.

    I will say this since I was a participant of the Operation Firefall expo, it wasn't a nuke that was dropped or detonated. More specifically it was an overloading and subsequent meltdown of an old nuclear reactor that was occupied by The Rot. I can somewhat agree that that Radiation Effects...
  9. Dej

    war

    war
  10. Dej

    [RESISTANCE] A Rose by any other name

    Discord: Dej Steam: Dej Character name: 'The Major' Group: The Shepherds Have you been informed IC?: Yes BY JOINING THIS EXPEDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE RISKS INVOLVED AND ACCEPT THEM. PK'S AS A RESULT OF THIS EXPEDITION ARE FINAL, AND UNAPPEALABLE, UNLESS FOUL PLAY OR BUGS HAVE OCCURRED AND...
  11. Dej

    Agreed Perspective timeline

    As a person who lives in the IRL Outlands (I am 12 hours ahead of EST) I would LOVE to play Willard at 5am (please help me im addicted)
  12. Dej

    FEEDBACK CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    YOU CREMATED ME WHILE I WAS PERFORMING!!!
  13. Dej

    [RESISTANCE] His Last Gift

    IC Name: 'The Major' Who are they: A former Penal Conscript officer of the Guards of Saleve, turned traitor by necessity rather than choice and became a member of the Sentinels before their collapse. Intercepted during the evacuation of City 8 and forced to re-route all the way back to i24...
  14. Dej

    [COMBINE] OPERATION: FIREFALL

    Steam name: Dej Discord name: Dej Which Faction Are You Applying For: CSF Character Name: Jack Denning Character Rank: Captain Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Vehicle Operator, the ability to order conscripts to run at machine guns. Do you...
  15. Dej

    PK Auth Request - The Suitcase

    Your Steam Name: Me Your Steam ID: Myself Your Discord Name: And I Your Character Name: Webuls Your Faction/Group (If Applicable): Gordon Freeman Their Steam Name: The Their Steam ID: Fucking Their Discord Name: Suitcase Their Character Name: THE SUITCASE Their Faction/Group (If Applicable)...
  16. Dej

    CSF OPERATION: Dust Bowl

    APPLICATION TEMPLATE Steam name: Dej Discord name: Dej Are you whitelisted for the CSF?: YES Character Name: Jack Denning Character Rank: Captain Does your character have any useful skill (mechanic, medic, pathfinder, ...)?: Vehicle Operator, the ability to tell Conscripts to run towards...
  17. Dej

    [Postponed] Operation 'Remembrance'

    Character Name: The Major Steam Name: Dej Discord Name: Dej A rough summary of your character's gear: MP7, Conscript Armour, Meds How did your character find out about this job?: Quest Board Edit: Undeleted because I found time at the last minute
  18. Dej

    Guys, Im bringing out the Grad again, y'know, to bomb the slums

    Guys, Im bringing out the Grad again, y'know, to bomb the slums
  19. Dej

    Formal Complaint Regarding Civil Protection Conduct and Rule Imbalance

    As a person who's been here since Willard first launched, an OTA lead, and recently returned after a long hiatus, balance has ALWAYS been an issue. Its an impossibly fickle thing to get right, and I especially saw this during my time as OTA lead. You implement one thing, thinking it'll first...
Back
Top