Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Dej

    AGHAHGAHG

    AGHAHGAHG
  2. Dej

    We Get Discussion!

    5 quid
  3. Dej

    We Get No Discussion?

    5 quid
  4. Dej

    We Get No Discussion?

    Hi OTA lead here. None of you are getting free OTA whitelist. Not even the two who were selected for Transhumanization. You apply if you want it. That is all.
  5. Dej

    [OPEN] Overwatch Transhuman Arm | Application Format

    Because I'm tired of people not reading the instructions properly, anyone who fails to read and adhere to application guidelines from here on out will be rejected without warning, IMMEDIATELY.
  6. Dej

    [OPEN] Overwatch Transhuman Arm | Application Format

    OTA APPS OPEN UNTIL NEXT WEEKLY SERVER SHUTDOWN (AGREED PERSPECTIVE)
  7. Dej

    Accepted Local Dispatch Broadcasting

    This was suggested literal years ago, I have no idea what happened to it, I'm guessing it was buried and forgotten under the hundreds of other suggestions.
  8. Dej

    RESTAURANT ROUTE. AGREED PERSPECTIVE.

    RESTAURANT ROUTE. AGREED PERSPECTIVE.
  9. Dej

    [OPEN] Combine Cremators | Application Status & Format

    I have decided to close this before I forget that I opened them again.
  10. Dej

    The End to a Good Fella.

  11. Dej

    Abandon Hope

    --- Section One --- Steam Name: Dej Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68827315 Discord Name & ID: ShockyC#0978 Timezone: GMT+8 --- Section Two --- Character Name: VICE-01 Character Rank: i1 Brief summary of the character: CP Command Unit from VICE Squad that totes a big gun. Why do you want to bring...
  12. Dej

    City 36 Feedback Thread

    Couple things to note: - The amount of rubble was fitting for the state of the City, but it made movement cancer. - None of the teams were given any prior information other than what is summarized to "Kill everyone". - Large amounts of friendly fire. - OSF got lost and fractured almost...
  13. Dej

    [OPEN] Overwatch Transhuman Arm | Application Format

    RULES ALTERED: - 9: Posting unfinished applications is no longer allowed under any circumstance. - 12: Changed to prevent "Chance" eligibility (e.g "I have applied for X Faction and this might make me eligible soon") - 13: Rules added regarding Transhumanization rewards in both OSF and...
  14. Dej

    Short Stories Event - City 36

    Posting this for @Leon since he has problems posting. --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Leon *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100448039 *Discord Name & ID: Leon#8660 *Timezone: GMT+3 I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] Is this character from the Main Server : [ NO ] --- Section Two ---...
  15. Dej

    Short Stories Event - City 36

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Dej *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68827315 *Discord Name & ID: ShockyC#0978 *Timezone: SGT I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] Is this character from the Main Server : [ NO ] --- Section Two --- *Character Name: MONARCH-42 Character Rank : ORDINAL...
  16. Dej

    Willard holiday break

    Hey guys somethings wrong, I didn't have anything to do past 12am to 6am because Willard is offline and I actually went to bed before 8am, something is wrong help me please
Back
Top