Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Elsida

    OTA-Level Cops

    It will not as numbers would win strength or strategy most of the times.
  2. Elsida

    Notices CLUB CENTRAL: OPENING SOON

    LET'S GO GAMBLING !!!!!!!!!!
  3. Elsida

    IRONCLAD

    Cadia stands.
  4. Elsida

    yo

  5. Elsida

    Canon flavors for the xen aliens

    ANTLION MILK WTF BRO
  6. Elsida

    Remember when Willard was fun?

  7. Elsida

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    IC Name: Lev Kravchenko Who are they: A loyal soldier of the CSF the rest discover IC. OTA or CCR or CivPro: CCR What gear do you have (if applicable ): what ever command gives me
  8. Elsida

    Cursed event suggestion

  9. Elsida

    SECTOR WAR: OPERATION WINDER-ECHO-ZERO

    Discord Username: Elsida Steam Username: Elsida Desired Role: Overwatch Soldier Tagline: ECHO-85 What whitelist do you have that allows you to apply for this?: CP
  10. Elsida

    Keeping On Track - A Civil Protection Expo [FEEDBACK]

    The map was good so was the soundtrack only thing is the S2RP when I writed the /me to shoot a the end of the mission I was never answer back and insted got shot that is all.
  11. Elsida

    Workshift Goal

    j-j--job!
  12. Elsida

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jYUJ6UlXXCWhR0-KW?invite=cr-MSxTd20sMTM2NzIwNzIw In this clip only 18 bullets were register the rest IDK maybe they are in narnia And this is the console log I have showing that only 18 bullets were registered by the server when in the video clearly shows...
  13. Elsida

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    still matter bc? I'm talking about the time to kill sushi not the skill of the players I can be flanked divine can be flanked,stanford can be flanked I really don't get what you trying to say. And in the post I clearly say 50 armor but ok.
  14. Elsida

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    So we need to make weapons kill more at this point.
  15. Elsida

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    I have to add my little input and say that people been bullet sponges are bad. A faster TTK means that people get flanked, ambushed, etc., get punished for not covering or being not careful. In this clip (Min 2:00 to 2:18) I have to reload every time I kill a cop bc I know I won't be able to...
Back
Top