Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Decrease jump stamina

NanCi_

Radio Bob Approved
Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
324
Decrease jump stamina. Nothing more to say. I jump twice and i cant for the third what is this? Im not a 500 pound man that jumps once with nothing on me to instantly break said ankles.

Cope to all loyalists but seriously I jump once and I lose half my bar, I jump twice and my stamina regen takes 3 years. Either increase stamina regen or decrease jump stamina.
 
Decrease jump stamina. Nothing more to say. I jump twice and i cant for the third what is this? Im not a 500 pound man that jumps once with nothing on me to instantly break said ankles.

Cope to all loyalists but seriously I jump once and I lose half my bar, I jump twice and my stamina regen takes 3 years. Either increase stamina regen or decrease jump stamina.
I think jump stamina cost should be increased so you can only jump twice, because people still jump in s2k and still run afterwards 😄

On a more serious note (not really)

the jump cost was made to try and 'de-jumpify' S2K scenarios which devolve into bhop contests. I myself typically jumped/ducked several vortigaunt beams and they had to nerf me to prevent faction wipes (I'm joking)
 
I think jump stamina cost should be increased so you can only jump twice, because people still jump in s2k and still run afterwards 😄

On a more serious note (not really)

the jump cost was made to try and 'de-jumpify' S2K scenarios which devolve into bhop contests. I myself typically jumped/ducked several vortigaunt beams and they had to nerf me to prevent faction wipes (I'm joking)
I hope you get burnt by coal. If I need to do some quick parkour over a few things and I get cucked by the fact that I cant jump more than 2 times. I will see you in hell (/jk)
 
I think jump stamina cost should be increased so you can only jump twice, because people still jump in s2k and still run afterwards 😄

On a more serious note (not really)

the jump cost was made to try and 'de-jumpify' S2K scenarios which devolve into bhop contests. I myself typically jumped/ducked several vortigaunt beams and they had to nerf me to prevent faction wipes (I'm joking)
 
Hi,

This suggestion has been denied. After Gameplay Team review we have decided that changing the stamina usage of jumping would not be worth it. It was designed to prevent bhopping and stamina recharges fast enough to be useful in most situations except of course combat where we wanted to counter it the most.

There is some consideration to allow 5 jumps instead of 4 jumps, but that is about as far as the GT is willing to decide on.

Verdict: DENIED
 
Back
Top