Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Elsida

    [FEEDBACK] Snow blind

    I said in discord we should have been PK'ed, thanks to Tengu for letting us live but the tactics we use could be improved severely. Except of that it was a fun event and I enjoy it :D
  2. Elsida

    Accepted Elsida cheating ban appeal

    Added a few clips I forgot to put + tarkov ss with hours
  3. Elsida

    Accepted Elsida cheating ban appeal

    Steam Name: Elsida SteamID:STEAM_0:1:79612832 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @MrMindBlow ( he is the one who told me I was ban idk who did it) How long is the ban for?: Permaban The reason you were banned?: Cheating Why do you wish to be unbanned?: First on I never cheated in my life, I...
  4. Elsida

    MEMORY REPLACEMENT IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD RANK PRIVILEGES (PATROL-007)

    I ain't gonna read that holy fuck
  5. Elsida

    MEMORY REPLACEMENT IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARD RANK PRIVILEGES (PATROL-007)

    I thought I was the only one saying that ahahah
  6. Elsida

    Introduction to villard netwoke

    RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN......
  7. Elsida

    Project Zypherus Feedback Thread

    Nice event I had fun....I won't trust my team next time for a refrag.... Now for real it was a nice event but I think it was a bit rush maybe be a bit longer with more objectives in the middle. The necesity of killing the scientist was nice but make no sense bc we just rushed to kill him at...
  8. Elsida

    A corpse which walks and breathes

    Dima BLYAT
  9. Elsida

    Tunnel Rats Expedition - Feedback Threat

    HAHAHAH NP bro shit happens dw we will recover (I hope)
  10. Elsida

    Tunnel Rats Expedition - Feedback Threat

    Good event I enjoy it I wish there was more events like this loot was good and even tho it was abundant it was fair due to the ammount of people we were, only thing bad was the guardian speed too fast for such close enviroment. But as cengiz said better NLR than a PK ( I will cry for weeks due...
  11. Elsida

    Ruins of 24 Part 2 Feedback

    I can't loot OTA I'm mad now Ok now for, real good expo, the detection system was good but maybe do it with less people bc it became a bit chaotic, for the rest good story I enjoy it.
  12. Elsida

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    Wait is CCA now it can be kill.
  13. Elsida

    The Conduit

    I know we didn't intercat much but....add Heh... guy.
  14. Elsida

    Ruins of 24 [Part 2] - Rebel Expedition

    Steam Name: Elsida Discord: Elsida Timezone: GMT+1 Character Name: Joshep Allen Brief Summary of your character: Find out IC duh.....ok no, A russian with a great knowledge of crafting he seems mad with everthing. Screenshot of your gear you wish to bring with you:
  15. Elsida

    Zephyrus - Expedition

    Steam Name: Elsida Discord: Elsida Timezone: GMT+1 Character Name / Tagline + Rank : Nikolai Belinski/ i5-KING-855 Faction Affiliation: CP
  16. Elsida

    The TRUE Rebel guide. Go away combine mains.

    No, you force cops to go one way and one way only imagine the possibility
  17. Elsida

    The Conduit

    Heh..
Back
Top