Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Elsida

    Make group locks, GROUP locks.

    I do :3
  2. Elsida

    Tunnel Rats - Hive Expedition

    Steam Name: El sida Discord: Elsida Timezone: GMT+1 Character Name/Nickname: Dima Group Affiliation: N/A How did you learn of this mission?: Forums Brief Summary of the Character: Dima is a russian who had to hide in america with his parents, after the seven hour war he lost both parents, he...
  3. Elsida

    UNION-461 (Michael Chase) Dossier [DESERVICED]

    Requista in pace
  4. Elsida

    Genevieve Willow

  5. Elsida

    HOW2SHUTE????

    LET'S GO
  6. Elsida

    Nikolai Medvedev | The tortured soul

    Scanner better than MOE????
  7. Elsida

    Letter A note you find under your train seat

    You are going to LATAM
  8. Elsida

    Suggestion Damage feedback

    Soon ™️
  9. Elsida

    Suggestion Damage feedback

    PLS ADD IT LIKE TARKOV GET SHOT IN THE LEG BOOM 25% SPEED REDUCTION GET SHOOT IN THE ARM BOOM 25% ACC REDUCTIONGET SHOT IN THE HEAD INSTAND DEAD
  10. Elsida

    Suggestion Damage feedback

    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2cWXt7YnjbAGFc?invite=cr-MSxDVjEsMTM2NzIwNzIwLA it was only me or we already had this?
  11. Elsida

    Marco's Gmod Renders

    @Wraygun hmmmmm I wonder
  12. Elsida

    Genevieve Willow

  13. Elsida

    Genevieve Willow

    As said do not do the vort :D
  14. Elsida

    PHANTOM DIRECTIVE

    --- OOC Section --- Steam Name: ELSIDA Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79612832 Discord Name & ID: Elsida/Elsida NO OTA WL/ I know WALLHAMMER is preferred with OTA WL but sadly I don't have one --- IC Section --- <:: Attention Overwatch delegate activation required ::> <:: Activating cognitive...
  15. Elsida

    Genevieve Willow

    Do not the vort
  16. Elsida

    ABADDON - THE TWO-IN-ONE

    Hello I'm the tapestry of fate.
  17. Elsida

    [ATTACH]

  18. Elsida

    [ATTACH]

  19. Elsida

    UNION-461 (Michael Chase) Dossier [DESERVICED]

    Wanna add HERO-3 if you wish please :)
Back
Top