Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Elsida

    who is the best staff member

    @Cengiz they didn't add you PK em
  2. Elsida

    HERO-8 | The Newbie

    HERO-4
  3. Elsida

    Wow! The Frostpunk Series: A Love Letter

    I have FP2 special edition I passed the campaing and its amazing 10/10 I'm wating the DLC's they have to be amazing.
  4. Elsida

    Arrivederci Roma... // KING-5

    Hero-4 please.
  5. Elsida

    AURORA - COMBINE EXPEDITION

    APPLICATION INFO: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79612832 Discord Username: Elsida Timezone: GMT +0 Character Name: C8:i4.HERO-4 Brief Character Description: CP Unit
  6. Elsida

    VICE-8

    Hero-4 I have no idea who is what
  7. Elsida

    Anja Fischer - The City of Despair

    10/10 ngl looks amazing.
  8. Elsida

    flashflashflash.wav

    999 ping detected kicking user
  9. Elsida

    OUTPOST ALPHA

    Elsida|STEAM_0:1:79612832|@Elsida| HERO-4 i4 -TERMS AND CONDITIONS- By putting my account name below, I hereby agree to the following stipulations: Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed. The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal...
  10. Elsida

    The Night Shift Initiative - We want YOU!

    What were you thiking ._.
  11. Elsida

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎-𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑 (𝟖𝟐𝟒𝟓-𝟔𝟏𝟕𝟐 𝐁𝐂) 𝑴𝑬𝑮𝑨 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻

    Is like Star trek ,star wars, Lord of the rings, the winter war, ark survival and warhammer 40k had a child and this is the outcome
  12. Elsida

    World at War. [MEGA EVENT IDEA]

    That was fast
  13. Elsida

    Fixed The 'Filipino' Language is incorrectly spelled on the Language Selection List.

    @Shimac's Stew It has been fix you can rest now :D
  14. Elsida

    What do you think of the new map?

    What did we do :(
  15. Elsida

    when's willard back

    same bro I also need it
  16. Elsida

    Thanks you for giving CP some late hours activity. Also how is that no one commented here yet?

    Thanks you for giving CP some late hours activity. Also how is that no one commented here yet?
  17. Elsida

    this is the combine rebels want

    Thanks I wanna terminate myself now
  18. Elsida

    GEAR WIPE

    bro they shoot a pistol get guns to lvl 50 and they know how.
  19. Elsida

    :: COMMAND UNIT PATROL-2 ::

    I miss u :3
Back
Top