- Joined
- Jun 26, 2022
- Messages
- 508
- Thread Author
- #1
The voice line for OTA called 'Flash flash flash' does not work. There is no voice line for it at all.
The voice line calls upon file string 'npc\combine_soldier\vo\flashflashflash.wav', which literally does not exist and never did in the real HL2 (and I can't find one that was custom made for the server in the files) - it was a string of times pre-existing lines that rapidly got faster. I decided to make it myself actually because I love this sequence.
View attachment flashflashflash.wav
The voice line calls upon file string 'npc\combine_soldier\vo\flashflashflash.wav', which literally does not exist and never did in the real HL2 (and I can't find one that was custom made for the server in the files) - it was a string of times pre-existing lines that rapidly got faster. I decided to make it myself actually because I love this sequence.
View attachment flashflashflash.wav