Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SpookyWolf07

    Carrie "Cole" Phelp's Biography (Deceased)

    Add or I will get PK auths.
  2. SpookyWolf07

    Grunk The Bullsquid

    I can't believe its over... Its just not fair.
  3. SpookyWolf07

    War in Europe.

    War in Europe.
  4. SpookyWolf07

    How ready is the map update?

    The Map never existed. V3 never existed. Willard was always on V4.
  5. SpookyWolf07

    www.toothdecaycafe.intranet

    I can't to see the City One "Killing the Inspector Incident" VHS Tape.
  6. SpookyWolf07

    Fish's Scale Models

    Nice Models bro.
  7. SpookyWolf07

    CASTO

    Bruh.
  8. SpookyWolf07

    HL2 RP Horror stories

    My HL2RP Horror Story was playing HL2RP for the first time. I have never recovered from it in the past six-seven years now.
  9. SpookyWolf07

    Is this even fair? Timing out Players on the Discord(s)

    The NIXeighteen response. Also apparently I screwed up in my first post with the weird attachment? Apologies for that. All the images are formatted as they were meant to be.
  10. SpookyWolf07

    Is this even fair? Timing out Players on the Discord(s)

    To start this off, I know I am guilty I am not asking for an appeal. I do not expect to not be taken super seriously though as a player and former/active staff (on other communities) I find the punishment for my crime in question to be quite ridiculous and unusually cruel. It is very clear I am...
  11. SpookyWolf07

    WILLARD NETWORK GANGSTALKING APOCALYPSE

    WILLARD NETWORK GANGSTALKING APOCALYPSE
  12. SpookyWolf07

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    Please tell me that whoever had their retinas fried was PK'd. Just for the sake of their character. A PK is and always better than whatever permanent disability they have to RP. Honestly? Making them uglier would have been more interesting that disabling that character in such a way they're...
  13. SpookyWolf07

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    Imagine taking a perfectly good character and making them absolutely worthless and then wondering why the players think it isn't cool when their character's development is permanently stunted in the most idiotic of methods ever. The Blind cannot and are not capable of doing most tasks. That...
  14. SpookyWolf07

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    Everyone is going to remember this as the Retina Fryer Incident. Just as the George Brasseur Incident was cringe, so is this.
  15. SpookyWolf07

    OSI Doing Torture RP

    Bruh.
  16. SpookyWolf07

    WALLACE BREEN IS HACK

    How did you get my Character's name?
  17. SpookyWolf07

    Overzealous CPs + Cameras

    If the map itself wasn't City Twenty Four, I'd have no issue with Cops crying about running; though this map is highly anti-walk to players. The Map suggests you should run to get to places, not walk.
Back
Top