Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. rae

    Can we ban Starboard Bait completely?

    that's a very unfair analysis of an entire playerbase but pop off
  2. rae

    Bug Invisible Item slots / heavy inventory malfunctions

    Thank you so much What I opted to do before knowing this is just emptying my inventory before I log, and when the server resets the items show up in my inventory in small increments, it took about 4 days before getting everything back
  3. rae

    Greynard - The anchor

  4. rae

    Bug Invisible Item slots / heavy inventory malfunctions

    Bug: Items disappearing and appearing after server resets Description: Regarding how to re-make it, I'm not quite sure. I went on a scavenging run, and I noticed elements overlapping each other and that's when the trouble began, I noticed there were invisible items that occupied spaces, but I...
  5. rae

    Anything but 5.

    Anything but 5.
  6. rae

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    I apologize for applying and dropping out so abruptly, a sudden emergency came about, I really can't make it even if I tried thank you for giving me the opportunity
  7. rae

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    IC Name: Regina Kross Who are they: An associate of Mulligan, now fighting alongside the 24 resistance Did you hear about this expo ICly from someone (mandatory): Yes I have. What gear do you have: Loaned gear, probably something mid to low tier Echo One or English server: English
  8. rae

    [FEEDBACK] A City of Hollow Steel

    Starting with the good stuff: -Very natural and good looking build, a lot of cool places to explore -OTA didnt feel like they were s2ming us in the traintrack area -Was provided a lot of creative methods to explore a lot of areas As for the not so good A lot of areas we saw were locked and...
  9. rae

    Implemented Save the Beretta

    Is there an estimate on when this might happen? Because I think the adjustment wouldn't take long to test and adjust, its better having working products now than wait for a fully working product that'll come in a few months.
  10. rae

    Implemented Save the Beretta

    Hello, I've been looking through the pistol selection and noticed something completely off about the Beretta's stats, the short version is in the paragraph below, and the rest of the stats are there for you to view, gathered from the server. The fire-rate is lower than the USP, 20% lower armor...
  11. rae

    Operation Coiled Serpent | Geneva Coalition Expo I

    Steam Name: rae Discord Name: surrae Are you in the Underground Discord?: nope Character Name: Nara Ji-Yun Are you affiliated with a Geneva Coalition group or cell, and if so which one?: Nah Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list of the items: T2 Kevlar M9...
  12. rae

    A City of Hollow Steel

    Steam Name: rae Discord Name: surrae Are you in the Underground Discord? : nay Character Name: Nara Ji-Yun Are you affiliated with a group, and if so which one?: Nope Will you be bringing equipment, and if so please provide a short list of the items: T2 Kevlar M9 Medical Supplies, dedicated...
  13. rae

    The Ascensionist Movement

    based sleep token reference
Back
Top