Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    Blank Books

    Honestly, the only point to this I would agree with is giving books more pages to write in, like being able to flip to the next page or two and write more. Obviously I have no idea how hard or easy that would be to actually make possible, so I won't say otherwise, but I know there have been...
  2. Tengu

    Serena Wilson | Doc

    Blake :giggle:
  3. Tengu

    Ability to forget names

    This would be amazing to have.. I know so many people that I don't actually know, and it's hard to tell who's introduced themselves to me or not.
  4. Tengu

    Implemented More Language's to Learn

    I really agree with this.. in general, languages need to not only be learned, but used frequently to maintain the knowledge. Someone knowing more than 5 or 6 languages isn't too unimaginable, but a limit should be set so not everyone speaks EVERY language.
  5. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    Changed some relationships, added new ones. + New theme 🎶 Added: - 'Vee' - Lucila 'Lucy' - Karagh'Vu Ch. II on hold for a bit cause I've been lazy.. Sorry 😴
  6. Tengu

    JURY-3

    Blake when? 🙃
  7. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    Added: - Devi - Cangh Chaa' - Cid - Helix - Sky - Daphne Probably forgot something, but I made alterations to.. quite a few people. This had to be a quick one so I'll look back at this later tonight to fix anything. (y)
  8. Tengu

    Issues About Distribution

    I feel like having these bundles would change the dynamic quite a bit, be it for better or worse. I'd personally love to see bundles like this as it would give shops more range of goods to sell, and perhaps help give shop owners more of an interest to be open? I could see a downside of owning...
  9. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    Fabu now, along with some alterations +Fabu +Dove +Bernard +George
  10. Tengu

    Issues About Distribution

    Maybe have some kind of "active" tag for stores that are actually open daily, have their limits increased or something to give incentive? Stores will actually have to do business and be active to receive the full potential of their permits. ~ As it is we already have to get them renewed every so...
  11. Tengu

    Issues About Distribution

    How I feel about audiobooks ;-; (Which I understand but still..)
  12. Tengu

    Issues About Distribution

    Crafting stuff to sell would most certainly be a fun idea but also need to keep in mind that, at least from my end, goods are bought in the moment for customers and not always just one thing.. meaning that we'd need to buy all of the needed components, retrieve them, and craft them. This would...
  13. Tengu

    Issues About Distribution

    I gave this a bit of a read, still reading as new messages get posted while I write this, and I wanted to mention at least from my perspective as a business owner.. I try to be active most if not every day, even if its only for an hour. Due to my timezone and increase activity with work/life...
  14. Tengu

    Blake Kestina

    Added a few, changed a few. Some entries aren't finished, and I've probably made a mistake somewhere.. but I'm tired at the moment so I'll finish the rest this weekend. Chapter II Soon™ 🙃
  15. Tengu

    🎵 Passive roleplay music 🎵

    We haven't even gotten to spooky time yet.. Stop this at once! There is an order to these things that can't be rushed. If I hear All I Want For Christmas even a second early this year i'm gonna hunt down those responsible. :mad: :mad:
Back
Top