Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    BUSHWHACK INCURSION FEEDBACK

    Personally, I loved the dark stormy atmosphere. The Rebel side was a bit meh, since the vast majority were NPCs that didn't respond half the time to being shot/in contact, or did such little damage they weren't necessarily a threat. (Obviously had to be this way to simulate numbers, as gathering...
  2. Tengu

    Implemented consuming multiple alcoholic beverages should fuck your chat

    oh god, please do this. Thinking back to WoW when you drink and type, it adds the "..hicc.." automatically to show how fucked up you are.
  3. Tengu

    Implemented The Breen Water Effect.

    What if it dropped skills by 1 each time you drank a can? :angrycop:
  4. Tengu

    Implemented Disabling third-person if a gun is equipped

    The issue isn't so much about peaking corners and seeing whatever is coming. The issue is using third person and crouching while you fire something like the scar or G3 in an automatic setting produces 0 recoil, making every shot almost perfect.
  5. Tengu

    Implemented Disabling third-person if a gun is equipped

    Fully support this as someone who's seen the issue first hand. It can be abused way too easily on both sides.
  6. Tengu

    Fixed VJ Antlion bug

    This is a fair point
  7. Tengu

    Fixed VJ Antlion bug

    I can verify that A LOT of antlions getting spawned in lately have this issue, as well as ragdoll problems where some of them suddenly start spinning for a second or two after death
  8. Tengu

    Allow quantity buying

    I don't know if it's possible, but as the title suggests PLEASE allow for smuggler menu to let you buy specific quantities instead of having to click 'N' times for the amount you want of each item. Having to stand there for a long period of time in the spores in order to buy 200 items (this is...
  9. Tengu

    AGREED PERSPECTIVE

    Anti touch grass route: 24/7 (Everyday, stop closing our server) - BETTER PERSPECTIVE
  10. Tengu

    Gong

    Gong
  11. Tengu

    [Twitch]

    Mabre, perhaps?
  12. Tengu

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Where is the Rank Leader formerly known as Helix-7? Why was I removed and not updated :C
  13. Tengu

    Rebels should not have events or expeditions if they do not create engaging content themselves.

    You have to keep in mind that for the last (No idea how long things have been going on for), rebels have been consistently hitting the triumph checkpoint, attacking patrols and have been pretty active both on and off the stage. It reached the point where CPs and the city as a whole had kept...
  14. Tengu

    "Red"

    When you do, add Mabre 🤗
  15. Tengu

    Luna Ricci "Rice"

    :cry:
  16. Tengu

    I stole nothing.. You're mistaken.

    I stole nothing.. You're mistaken.
  17. Tengu

    I don't know what you're talking about..

    I don't know what you're talking about..
  18. Tengu

    Luna Ricci "Rice"

    An update to Mabre, maybe?
  19. Tengu

    Blue name gang, rise up :approve:

    Blue name gang, rise up :approve:
Back
Top