Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Tengu

    Daily Sweep Limit

    I think if anything needs to change (which to be perfectly honest I think things are fine how they are), It should be the methods that CP's use when they sweep and what they are sweeping for, not how many times or how often they sweep. If a team of five officers decide to sweep the slums...
  2. Tengu

    combine horse

    How would coding this even be possible though.. 😣
  3. Tengu

    Tamara got cake..

    Delete at once you swine
  4. Tengu

    Implemented Binoculars

    Oddly enough I'm surprised this wasn't already a thing. Can easily be used similar to the suit zoom. (y) (y)
  5. Tengu

    Implemented /RadioAnyLanguage

    Yes please ;-; This would be wonderful.
  6. Tengu

    'Juno' - The Rebel Path

    Mabre
  7. Tengu

    Laura Pamlova

    Mabre :unsure:
  8. Tengu

    Verdonna De'rien - 'Cicada'

    Mabre (y)
  9. Tengu

    Implemented Medic helmets

    Yes.. Allow us the helmets so we can accurately target medical personnel and commit war crimes (y)
  10. Tengu

    Telephones

    To be honest, considering everyone (DOB, CCA, CWU, CP, REBEL, ect.) already carry radio's to communicate in legal ways.. I can't see this really being beneficial in situations outside of rebels using it for operations/spying or OSI tapping it to gain potential intel (Who uses a payphone), or if...
  11. Tengu

    Add a hard language limit

    While it helps the issue, it doesn't fix it. It just means those who've lasted longer know more languages. Personally, I agree with this because it makes sense. An alternative, if it were really needed, could be a self set limit of sorts. The limit and ability to learn more blocked by things...
  12. Tengu

    GRID-005 // CAPTAIN, PRECINCT 43

    Agreed. Very good format. 10/10 would steal. (y)
  13. Tengu

    hi

    hi
  14. Tengu

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Another day and no JUDGE-7 bio
  15. Tengu

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    I want the crab rangoon. We want an update :blanky:
  16. Tengu

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    Bio when
  17. Tengu

    Official The Combine HUD Update

    This one is on to something.. :approve:
  18. Tengu

    Official The Avian Update

    Best update.. 10/10 :approve:
  19. Tengu

    Felix Waltman - The Jew

    Tamara? 🤔
  20. Tengu

    Implemented Shareable pizza

    I find this suggestion unrealistic.. We all know humans are meant to consume the ENTIRE PIE, not just a single slice. Pineapple belongs on pizza, you can't change my mind. + Support
Back
Top