M3ntal Radio Bob Approved Joined Mar 4, 2022 Messages 642 Jul 2, 2022 Thread Author #1 I had seen a couple of HL2RP have this script implemented, so it would be nice to get some binoculars for reconnaissance. Yeah, that's about it.
I had seen a couple of HL2RP have this script implemented, so it would be nice to get some binoculars for reconnaissance. Yeah, that's about it.
Liam The Rebel Man Joined Sep 26, 2021 Messages 286 Jul 3, 2022 #2 I was thinking this the other day. Yes plz.
R Ruairidh Active member Banned Joined Mar 16, 2022 Messages 446 Jul 3, 2022 #3 This would be nice but its like in the city and shit maybe if they make an outlands server I can see it being used well
This would be nice but its like in the city and shit maybe if they make an outlands server I can see it being used well
Tengu Radio Bob Approved Joined Aug 5, 2021 Messages 229 Jul 3, 2022 #4 Oddly enough I'm surprised this wasn't already a thing. Can easily be used similar to the suit zoom.
Aspect™ Server Director Server Management Developer Joined Nov 5, 2018 Messages 825 Jul 8, 2022 #5 Accepted!
Robert British Swan ENG Server Management Developer Staff Team Joined Jul 9, 2019 Messages 2,056 Aug 1, 2022 #6 IMPLEMENTED (JUST TESTING)