Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Dr. Ternith Plague

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    <:: ACCEPTED AS PRIMARY EVENT ACTORS. ::> <:: ACCEPTED AS SECONDARY EVENT ACTOR UNLESS MEMBER OF STAFF/EVENT/MENTOR TEAM CAN VOUCH FOR YOUR ABILITY. ::>
  2. Dr. Ternith Plague

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    <:: THE FOLLOWING UNITS HAVE BEEN PROCESSED FOR CITY-32 REINFORCEMENT. ::>
  3. Dr. Ternith Plague

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    CATACLYSM EPISODE 1 Operation: "ZERO DAY" October 18th, 2021, 6 PM EST CITY-32 IS IN CHAOS. SURROUNDED AND SOON TO BE ENGULFED BY THE PISA HURRICANE, ROMANS ACROSS THE CITY ARE RIOTING IN LARGE SCALE ATTACKS AGAINST MEMBERS OF CIVIL PROTECTION. HAMMER 4-4, LED BY CAPTAIN KING-44, HAS...
  4. Dr. Ternith Plague

    CATACLYSM - The Pisa Dark Events

    I'll see what I can do.
  5. Dr. Ternith Plague

    CATACLYSM - The Pisa Dark Events

    I'll see if I can't find a way.
  6. Dr. Ternith Plague

    CATACLYSM - The Pisa Dark Events

    <:: NOTICE: PROTECTION TEAMS, INCREASED ACTIVITY WITHIN PISA STORM SYSTEM AND INGRESS LEADING TO FURTHER STABILIZATION DAMAGE ::> <:: LOCK DOWN YOUR LOCATIONS AND REPORT IN TO COMMAND POINT. ::> CATACLYSM The Year is 2021. The iron grip of the Combine remains solid upon Earth. However, within...
  7. Dr. Ternith Plague

    TRIMURTI 2.0 - GHAL PSYTRANSIAL FEEDBACK

    "WHY... WHY DID WE NOT DELVE DEEPER?" "See... Did this one not see the madness that inflicted the Erama?" "ANSWERS! WE COULD HAVE HAD ANSWERS TO THE SHU'ULATHOI! TO KILL! HOW TO KILL THEM FOR GOOD!" "Answer... An incited answer is an answer nonetheless..." "Calm... You must calm yourself...
  8. Dr. Ternith Plague

    In-Character Celine Sutrom- The Mockingbird

    Add Thomas Vander (if they interacted enough)
  9. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Agreed Perspective timeline

    ... Yeah, I can live with this.
  10. Dr. Ternith Plague

    They Call Me The Poker. The Fili Poker

    Welcome to hell Willard, we're on AP until Tuesday Evening (EST), so be ready to drop in tomorrow!
  11. Dr. Ternith Plague

    ADD Chewing Gum, PLEASE!

    Unironically, yes please.
  12. Dr. Ternith Plague

    TRIMURTI 2.0 - GHAL

    Utnet'Erler "Echo" Finally freed at last by the influence and behest of The Dragon, Utnet'Erler still seeks to grapple with many mysteries of the wider world. In hopes of securing a Grix response, they venture onwards. To Ghal
  13. Dr. Ternith Plague

    fried noodles

    have it be a dice roll
  14. Dr. Ternith Plague

    fried noodles

    its not on the same skill level as toast, it's more like spaghetti. or rice. enjoy your grits, mf'er
  15. Dr. Ternith Plague

    fried noodles

    how do you fuck up rice? exactly, overcooking. enjoy grits, mf'er.
  16. Dr. Ternith Plague

    I eated it.

    I eated it.
  17. Dr. Ternith Plague

    PROJECT:TOTALORGANICINTERACTIONS

    Add my character, we TOTALLY met two minutes ago? Didn't you see my name?
  18. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Uprising Tier Crime - Checkcrime Rework(?)

    I'll need this to be a separate suggestion. I agree, crime timers need to be scaled, but based on crime, and based on defending numbers. There'd need to be individual Admin oversight on this to prevent from abusing said system too, since the base timer only accounts for the barebones rules.
  19. Dr. Ternith Plague

    Uprising Tier Crime - Checkcrime Rework(?)

    That's understandable. If we want we can forgo the GM/Staff supervision, I was just adding that provision for this since a rulebreak was one of the more major points of contention for this past incident.
Back
Top