[Romeo and Juliet but it's just Romeo Update]
Added Ophelie Latourelle
Added Felix Poelking
Added Monika Nemethova
Added Jenifer Maesroe and Vivian Garnier
Perfect, thank you. I just remember talking to Freud and they said I'd have to wait that time until I could gain 15 after being given the 15 from the voidal.
That reset leads to people not being able to earn anymore as a result if it's in an abundance of 10 (I've noted that the 20 limits that was supposed to be set with the rework hasn't been set).
Is what it says. I had 15 SC removed when I finished a workshift. idk why the terminal can just remove SC. Pressing the down button doesn't fix it either, so either add a "reset reward" button, or something to prevent this so people don't randomly lose SC when attending shifts.
When a situation is voided or otherwise a punishment is basically nulled (IC or OOC), it kinda sucks that the person who has it nulled/voided has to wait 24 hours to get that amount of SC to earn tomorrow.
So, here's an idea. Overhaul punishments listed on the PDA.
(Be advised, the following...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.