Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Overhaul SC Removal Punishments

Dr. Ternith Plague

"Expedition: ZERO"
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
276
When a situation is voided or otherwise a punishment is basically nulled (IC or OOC), it kinda sucks that the person who has it nulled/voided has to wait 24 hours to get that amount of SC to earn tomorrow.

So, here's an idea. Overhaul punishments listed on the PDA.

(Be advised, the following pictures are meant for examples and I did not apply any of these to myself.)


1d5837485e7ce32d05b05bcd721bbf19.png


Adding a new field called "SC Removed" or a new punishment. Would be nice to help.
 
staff can reset social credits
That reset leads to people not being able to earn anymore as a result if it's in an abundance of 10 (I've noted that the 20 limits that was supposed to be set with the rework hasn't been set).
 
That reset leads to people not being able to earn anymore as a result if it's in an abundance of 10 (I've noted that the 20 limits that was supposed to be set with the rework hasn't been set).
Well generally Removals of SC can just be reset by staff which does not effect the limits at all. If I reset someone from 40 to 60 for example, I can still give that person +20 SC or take -20 SC

And when its not, yes the limit takes effect, even if we add SC removal, it will still get affected by limits based on how the system is setup.
 
Fixed the workshift SCs while I said the above.
 
Back
Top