Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. TRL

    Ill create inflammatory gifs of your enemies for free

    Everyone should have gotten their gifs in one way or another. I'm gonna make one of these two dudes kissing and caption it "Liam's reward after reporting the chip looping glitch"
  2. TRL

    models/props_debris/metal_panel01a.mdl

    models/props_debris/metal_panel01a.mdl
  3. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Hey all, just got back from work and I'm gonna just go through the replies and help keep the conversation going :P My thoughts exactly. I think that a rule with no victim isn't really a rule worth enforcing. While I'm unsure about the whole metabase thing (I'm not really privvy to the rules...
  4. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Hey, I just want to say that I am perfectly fine with my ban, and this isnt a discussion or post to try and get it removed. The intent is to have a civil dicussion regarding the rule iself and to see what the wider community thinks of it. And to be fair @Neonity , you did originally ban me for...
  5. TRL

    Changing Metagame Rules

    Hi there, TRL here. I'll keep it short and sweet here by saying that Willard Network's current rules on metagaming are bad. They aren't helpful, prevent any sort of malicious behavior, and produce more work for staff members themselves by policing behavior that doesn't need to be policed. The...
  6. TRL

    TRL'S Ban Appeal

    Edited the following closing statement in:
  7. TRL

    TRL'S Ban Appeal

    STEAM NAME: TRL STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:128354744 Name of Admin You Were Banned By: @Neonity How long was the ban for?: 43,200 Minutes The reason you were banned?: The stated reason is "Confirmed Involvment in Heavy Metagame." Why do you wish to be unbanned?: The reason is twofold: First...
  8. TRL

    Tevee's FOIA Request

    Are these the screenshots that you feel are the most poignant towards the ban? Or is there any in particular that you find as the most incriminating / worthy of the punishment administered?
  9. TRL

    Tevee's FOIA Request

    Steam Name: TRL SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128354744 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity How long is the ban for?: 43,200 Minutes The reason you were banned?: The stated reason is "Confirmed Involvment in Heavy Metagame." Why do you wish to be unbanned?: This appeal is simply to request...
  10. TRL

    'Bugsy' the Engineer

    If you don't add Kirill.....
  11. TRL

    Ill create inflammatory gifs of your enemies for free

    Please fill out the following format for your gif to be created. Name of Individual: Their faction of choice: Why they pissed you off:
  12. TRL

    The Intellectual Consortium of Breenist Theory

    Heard your meetings are a blast!
  13. TRL

    Anti-citizen Industrial 24 Engineering Guild

    Hey, that's me!
Back
Top