TRL
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2022
- Messages
- 133
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: TRL
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128354744
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity
How long is the ban for?: 43,200 Minutes
The reason you were banned?: The stated reason is "Confirmed Involvment in Heavy Metagame."
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: This appeal is simply to request specific information regarding the actual content that constituted a month-long ban for metagame, rather than to request an appeal. If the evidence provided and whatever optional explanation is given is reasonable for the punishment and stated reason for said punishment, I have no intention on pursuing an appeal, and instead will wait out my ban and simply hang out OOC on the discord server(s).
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

Proof of Ban being administered

Proof that I was told to appeal to find out more information
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@Neonity is the one whom banned me, as well as the one who stated that I was to make an appeal for access to the information of my ban. I think they would be able to help shed some light on this situation
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128354744
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity
How long is the ban for?: 43,200 Minutes
The reason you were banned?: The stated reason is "Confirmed Involvment in Heavy Metagame."
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: This appeal is simply to request specific information regarding the actual content that constituted a month-long ban for metagame, rather than to request an appeal. If the evidence provided and whatever optional explanation is given is reasonable for the punishment and stated reason for said punishment, I have no intention on pursuing an appeal, and instead will wait out my ban and simply hang out OOC on the discord server(s).
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:

Proof of Ban being administered

Proof that I was told to appeal to find out more information
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)
@Neonity is the one whom banned me, as well as the one who stated that I was to make an appeal for access to the information of my ban. I think they would be able to help shed some light on this situation






