Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MelonHeadzzz

    Wyatt Callaway

    Callaway.
  2. MelonHeadzzz

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Fucking killer as always. Has Lee interacted with Carter enough for her to make a call about him or not?
  3. MelonHeadzzz

    You've either heard my words, or read them.

    You've either heard my words, or read them.
  4. MelonHeadzzz

    Letter 'Twenty-Four, Tonight!' - Rations Always Closed?

    This needs to be made a character. Like, stat.
  5. MelonHeadzzz

    Letter 'Twenty-Four, Tonight!' - Rations Always Closed?

    The central console thrums as the tinny speakers of televisions across the city transmit the sounds of the Committee's new mouthpiece. True knowledge is held in the minds of few, and wisdom is fed through the screen alone. The troubles of the public are eased by the man with the grey suit, the...
  6. MelonHeadzzz

    [MEDIA]

  7. MelonHeadzzz

    In-Progress Revitalize the Communion feature

    It would be great to be able to access Communion through your datapad. I know we're already working on a datapad revamp for the Civil Protection, why not include this also?
  8. MelonHeadzzz

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    @Tuki Does he know...
  9. MelonHeadzzz

    Nominate your favourite characters!

    HUZZAH I WAS MENTIONED
  10. MelonHeadzzz

    Fixed Bug when picking up Benefactor Radios

    Bug: When picking up Benefactor Radios, a rebel radio spawns in your inventory in its place. Description: Deploy a Benefactor Radio, then press Alt+E to pick it up, and it will give you a rebel radio. Errors/time: [2024-01-29 15:51:42] Images/recording (optional):
  11. MelonHeadzzz

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle - The Foolhardy Idealist

    im just pointing out how carter feels! i know hes there, thats why i said it :>
  12. MelonHeadzzz

    Carter Jameson Bradley // The Rotting Presenter

    CARTER'S STILL ALIVE, BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! I'm gonna figure out how to edit this, I'm not satisfied with how I've written this... hm.
  13. MelonHeadzzz

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle - The Foolhardy Idealist

    carter misses ophelie
  14. MelonHeadzzz

    Fixed Benefactor Radios Break on Restart

    Quick Edit: I managed to get a video and posted it on Streamable for you to look at.
  15. MelonHeadzzz

    Father Joshua

    DID HE JUST NOW DIE
  16. MelonHeadzzz

    Fixed Benefactor Radios Break on Restart

    Bug: Self-explanatory; Benefactor Radios will work for a session until the nightly server restart, and after that point the radios break entirely. Description: Place down a Benefactor Radio, turn it off, and then restart the server you're in. Come back to the radio, and you will find that you...
  17. MelonHeadzzz

    Fixed Critical Group Membership Bug

    Bug: Group members are completely destroyed and any value is replaced by -1/3. Description: I've noticed that groups I'm apart of, when I flag on, bug out very badly and result in the group not being able to be looked at. Errors/time: The consoles have no errors, but by admin-deleting the group...
  18. MelonHeadzzz

    MECHANICAL NIGHTMARE

    Steam Name: MelonHeadzzz Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128800129 Discord: MelonHeadzzz#8446 Time Zone: UTC-5 Are you certain you can be present for the event and on time for the event, which is hosted January 13, 2024 2:00 PM CST?: Yes Faction: Metropolice Force Rank: Rank Leader
  19. MelonHeadzzz

    MURDER AT THE OCCIDENTAL

    Character Name: Sebastian McLaughlin Age: 26 Brief Description: A bartender by trade: he is the drink-slinger at the Occidental, the man responsible for ensuring that the guests are catered to, properly taken care of at the Occidental Mountain Lodge's attached bar. The weather may be cold, but...
Back
Top