Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MelonHeadzzz

    Implemented Please, add a way to turn off the green Vortal Sensing.

    I'm not putting this in bugs, but I will note that there is no way to turn off/toggle Vortal Sensing like you can as an OTA, meaning that even if you're 2 feet from another vortigaunt, they will always be glowing green. https://gyazo.com/96b7cb26bb08e5a31a068f7517c7a0ba
  2. MelonHeadzzz

    INCARCERATED

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: MelonHeadzzz *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128800129 *Discord Name & ID: MelonHeadzzz#8446 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: ECHO-13 *Character Role: Prison Guard *Brief summary of the character: A faceless soldier of the Combine regime, once a Civil Protector who...
  3. MelonHeadzzz

    Fixed Can't choose a location with high-end smuggler

    This has not - the problem has been fixed.
  4. MelonHeadzzz

    CITY 62 - TURKU

    Updated: - Added a new Militant Arm-Arteria logo. Thank you so much, @Chekist , for making this!
  5. MelonHeadzzz

    CITY 62 - TURKU

    CITY 62 - CITY OF CONSCRIPTS "I never thought I’d be sharing a trench with a Swede." “How about with a friend?” <:: Known Organizations ::> Combine Civil Administration Led by Administrator Gideon Mäkilä, the Combine Civil Administration in City 62 is divided into various divisions –...
  6. MelonHeadzzz

    CITY 62 - TURKU

    CITY 62 - CITY OF CONSCRIPTS <:: Status: Socio-Stable ::> "Welcome to the Arteria, kid. You'll get used to the cold. Everyone does." Current City Administrator: GIDEON MÄKILÄ <:: Overview ::> City 62, known to locals as Turku, is an ancient city in Finnish history, so ancient that its...
  7. MelonHeadzzz

    City 62 Administrator is done :)

    City 62 Administrator is done :)
  8. MelonHeadzzz

    CITY ADMINISTRATOR Gideon Mäkilä, City 62 - "The Tyrant Mediator"

    ================================================================ <:: Combine Civil Database ::> <:: LOGIN Credentials; ***** | ***************....... ACCESS GRANTED ::> <:: Initializing....... ::> <:: Connecting to civil manifest....... Connected ::> <:: Accessing Manifest: Mäkilä, Gideon ::>...
  9. MelonHeadzzz

    Official The Avian Update

    "<:: 19;80;4 ::>"
  10. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    Updated: - A few mystery kinsman were added, oooOOooo... - @IDKanymoregaming was updated - @Lyniv was added!
  11. MelonHeadzzz

    Lukas Stevenson: The Shadow of Giants

    you'd better Tar'Galla me or I'm gonna kill you (joking)
  12. MelonHeadzzz

    [JUDGE-07] Troy Knox: "The Judge"

    (blinks sweetly) union-2.......
  13. MelonHeadzzz

    Remove Playable Pianos

    Pianos should stay, yes, but I do think that there should be a way to edit the range of it to keep it restrained wherever it is placed.
  14. MelonHeadzzz

    Scanner says "<:: Do not interact with the biotic. ::>"

    I strongly agree with this! And if not giving them extra voice lines, I think that Dispatch should at least have the ability to shout basic commands to civilians who are doing something they're not supposed to (like telling them not to speak with Biotics).
  15. MelonHeadzzz

    A list of suggestions.

    Absolutely. This would make crafting so much easier instead of digging through skills and trying to find what you need, spending an extra 2 minutes trying to look.
  16. MelonHeadzzz

    Immersive First Person

    I enjoy it as a citizen! However, as a CP, it makes aiming fucking hell because your gun sweeps around with your vision and makes it difficult to fire with it. I ran through the killing house a few times to test it, and I was way less accurate with it. I could perhaps get used to it with enough...
  17. MelonHeadzzz

    Official The Avian Update

    FUCK YEAH
  18. MelonHeadzzz

    Official The Avian Update

    Can birds sit on Vortigaunts?
  19. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    @IDKanymoregaming Added Anton Laborde to the Human Relations section.
Back
Top