Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MelonHeadzzz

    Implemented Vortigaunts: "Vortal Sensing"

    Ah, I see, that makes sense then
  2. MelonHeadzzz

    Implemented Vortigaunts: "Vortal Sensing"

    I was told they get far more than that (like being able to tell where each other are aiming), but I don’t think it would make much sense for them to have as much as the OTA do. Unless that’s all they get, and I was lied to :yudodis:
  3. MelonHeadzzz

    Implemented Vortigaunts: "Vortal Sensing"

    Similar in concept to the Civil Protection and their ability to detect one another's names, I believe that I similar feature should be given to Vortigaunts as more development is made on them. In the universe, the concept already makes sense, as Vortigaunts already know the names of people they...
  4. MelonHeadzzz

    cease and desist

    cease and desist
  5. MelonHeadzzz

    released Tar'Galla's bio! feelin good about it

    released Tar'Galla's bio! feelin good about it
  6. MelonHeadzzz

    no im the one robocopping :troll:

    no im the one robocopping :troll:
  7. MelonHeadzzz

    Central Zoo Bear billboard Concept

    Boro could still be out there to this day. Bears can live for 30 years.
  8. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    @Appetite Ruining Kebab I think you'd like to see him :)
  9. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    Updated: - Added Zoey Grodno,@KG! and Lahh'Eech Kahh @Sev - Updated a few relationships, with some secret messages.
  10. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    Updated: - Added in @Kaffee 's and @Eski 's Vortigaunts; Kaar'Raf and Kaffee, and Var'Ras. - I am totally NOT being held at gunpoint by @Raptorian
  11. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    Quickly added in @Pasta 's character, "Sorny"
  12. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    Nope, I was there only when it was in Triumph
  13. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    I wasn't there when Zan Kang was around, I feel so bad that I can't put him in :yudodis:
  14. MelonHeadzzz

    Tar'Galla

    Tar'Galla ⏃⋔⏚⟒⍀'⍙⟟⋏⎅ "The Whistling Artisan" ⏚⏃⍀⍀'⋏⎍⋔⟟ THE PHYSICAL AGE: 563 HEIGHT: 6'11" // 211 centimetres WEIGHT: 147 lbs // 71 kilogrammes CIVILIAN IDENTIFICATION: BIOTIC.C24.99724 CIVIL STATUS: Tier 1 - Docile CURRENT LOCATION: The Twenty-Fourth Urban Center, Sector 10 EYE COLOR: Orange...
  15. MelonHeadzzz

    Kaar'Raf, a Vortigaunt connected to the One in All!

    hmmmmmmm tar'galla...........
  16. MelonHeadzzz

    real robocop hours

    real robocop hours
  17. MelonHeadzzz

    D'Angelo...?

    The next time you meet up with Tar'Galla, I think adding him might be nice :)
  18. MelonHeadzzz

    (A hand written music book sits on the Community Center's piano)

    Ooh wait I've got one of my own, based on the "A Universal Triumph" book I made a little bit ago. A Universal Triumph [6p] p o i [^P] P p o [8s] [6p] [4i] [8s] [8s] | [9d] [^P] | [6p] p o i [^P] P p o [8s] [pj] [zd] [JP] [zo] | {[xu] [ci4]} 4 4 [4i] u [2y] 2 u [4i] 4 p [5o] [5t] 5 [5i] u [4y]...
  19. MelonHeadzzz

    The Light Of the Union [OFFICIAL UNION BOOK]

    I wish that they allowed for us to post like, embed links to send us to the full book on the forums so we could own the physical copy and still be able to read it
  20. MelonHeadzzz

    Fixed Can't choose a location with high-end smuggler

    https://gyazo.com/9827dadc2e8ed435c24fc3b29dbc2f50 As included here, the same applies to myself. This is not just an issue happening with this person.
Back
Top