Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. KG!

    Bug 3 Small Language Issues

    i have this issue too
  2. KG!

    'BLACK GOLD - THE LAST FRONTIER' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    This was seriously some of the best roleplay I have ever had since I started HL2RP way back in 2011. The tensions between the Mining Camp and the Refinery were escalating and escalating, so my character Human told the Refinery crew that he would go over to the Mining Camp and attempt to...
  3. KG!

    'BLACK GOLD - THE LAST FRONTIER' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    That was fun drinking the blood and then having to hurl my guts out in a bush in the middle of a town meeting appointing the refinery's new overseer
  4. KG!

    Our Mutual Destruction Feedback

    I did that jump- and I DID land perfectly fine because there is water below. I used it to try and skip a long ass walk to get back with the main group and was PK'd for it, after being PM'd that I couldn't be tended to doing things because I was split from the main group and need to get back with...
  5. KG!

    Spades' Biography

    Damokles
  6. KG!

    "Red"

    Damokles
  7. KG!

    Willard Political Rework

    it will absolutely happen if there's 0 limit on party ideology
  8. KG!

    Willard Political Rework

    no one wants to see "communist workers party" #328459723859723 that's why
  9. KG!

    So I came up with a cool idea.

    So, I came up with a cool event idea right. Now I would post the event idea, but I am bad at explaining anything. So whoever wants to, take my idea. Basically, the event takes place in half life but the combine never came, and in like 2010 the portal storms cease and only really remain active...
  10. KG!

    Store Rework: Third times the charm

    This is actually a really good point. I've been incentivizing the use of stores as such and every occupant who's done so has had a lot of fun with it. They've also been the most active stores out of any across the board.
  11. KG!

    Mullet and Cengiz - Event Concept - [Operation] Tinnitus

    Add Heinrich Tischer
  12. KG!

    Store Rework: Third times the charm

    This is an incredibly interesting idea, but if implemented- should still be headed by the DOB. I've wanted us to have the ability to create workshifts for a very long time. Temp employment is a great idea because it means less micromanaging rosters and keeping information regularly updated on...
  13. KG!

    Spades' Biography

    No Zoey??
  14. KG!

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    it's right behind that bomb I left in the CWU offices go take a look
  15. KG!

    Var Ras - Lost Weaver

    VAR BIO HAS ARRIVED HYPE HYPE HYPE
  16. KG!

    Returning to Willard

    What did he mean by this
  17. KG!

    Willard Political Rework

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  18. KG!

    Hugo Berrones

    yessss finally someone hates zoey. you started it tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. KG!

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    updated it with whatever i could think of guhh ... .... small format changes too
  20. KG!

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    this would mean i have to work on my bio..............................
Back
Top