Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kwasior

    Bug I spawn with random stuff when I log in

    I can tell you that this error can also be fixed on its own. I had the same issue, but I was receiving bottles of disinfectant water. I just can't remember if they also disappeared after some time when placed in different containers. :blanky:
  2. Kwasior

    is this thing on?

    Hey!
  3. Kwasior

    forums > general > introductions

    Hello
  4. Kwasior

    New healing system.

    I was convinced it would happen, but I didn't know someone had already come up with that idea. Interesting.
  5. Kwasior

    New healing system.

    I was thinking, and I wanted to suggest something. Each player who gets injured would have a specific type of injury depending on the weapon and the force of impact. The injury would significantly affect the character. Of course, treating these injuries would require specific medical items that...
  6. Kwasior

    You spot a crude drawing while walking around the city...

    Ooh, giving away your blood to strangers. Interesting
  7. Kwasior

    Letter An Outstanding Flyer: - Fang's Fade's

    Listen, the idea for such an activity is great, but Coloured Contact Lenses: 70 credits. Comon man. Could you lower the price a bit. :yudodis:
  8. Kwasior

    MEME QUESTION MEGATHREAD

    Pick up that can.
  9. Kwasior

    Hello!

    Nice to meet you too. You'll definitely experience a lot of interesting integrations here, especially with tomorrow's server opening. You have plenty of opportunities to lead your characters to recognition.
  10. Kwasior

    hello

    Nice to see a new face on this server
  11. Kwasior

    A Conduit of Failure | Arthur Andreevich

    Yep that realy good to read. Good work. (y)
  12. Kwasior

    Alina Tarasov

    You can add Mr.P if you want. [ : ) ]
  13. Kwasior

    American South Rewrite

    This i something.
  14. Kwasior

    Samantha "Rabbit" Smith

    :blanky:
Back
Top