Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ConcernedCitizen

    how to join osa?

    https://willard.network/forums/wn/overwatch-synthetic-arm.72/ https://willard.network/forums/threads/overwatch-synthetic-arm-application-format.1249/ hope this helps :)
  2. ConcernedCitizen

    Waliedine Ibn Mohammed -

    This one has a plot twist to it
  3. ConcernedCitizen

    Bug Hazmats do not slow spores

    Hazmats, the things designed to be a whole-body garment worn as protection against hazardous materials; do not stop spores even in the slightest, despite overriding the gasmask slot. Fix pls
  4. ConcernedCitizen

    Old Willard Rebels

  5. ConcernedCitizen

    Anyone wants a CPRD logo?

  6. ConcernedCitizen

    Do you like the new PK policy?

    this is Tariq Nasheed and he made a movie:
  7. ConcernedCitizen

    Do you like the new PK policy?

    I too believe the PK policy should be re-assessed especially if headcounts become mandatory (which they should) Again: I want rules to encourage RP, putting a constant fear of de-ranking/perma kills over the units head will only make them act more inhuman and calculated, conducting sweeps from a...
  8. ConcernedCitizen

    Do you like the new PK policy?

    It’s good that the administration team is fishing for solutions on this issue but I feel the PK rule will do nothing but encourage more hardline activity- especially for civil protection. What I mean by this is; since cops now have the lingering chance of a PK dangling over their head like BOL...
  9. ConcernedCitizen

    The proper steps to serious roleplay on Willard Networks™ HL2RPG

    STEP 1: Gain access onto Willard Networks™ HL2RPG and log on STEP 2: Create a bird ‘character’ and meet the minimum 16 word description. STEP 3: Find the nearest Rank-Leader or high ranking civil protection unit. (If you are having trouble this can be metagamed via armband) STEP 4...
  10. ConcernedCitizen

    I used a cat to type this message

    I used a cat to type this message
  11. ConcernedCitizen

    Give me your thoughts

    9/10 times they create rp for themselves, not others; No ‘beatings’ is not rp, its a nerd power trip. I tire putting up with these edgelords who dont act human anymore than the 6’6 strong rebel who smells good despite living in a literal sewer. I hope I just get unlucky with the users I...
  12. ConcernedCitizen

    Remove Playable Pianos

    The only people who disagree are the losers who use the piano
  13. ConcernedCitizen

    A list of suggestions.

    *pks you in a full pink gasmask* “omg I’m so quirky”
  14. ConcernedCitizen

    Incorporate point-blank/contact shots (W/ Bird update poll :D)

    Let’s start off simple: What is Point Blank Range? Definition - In forensics and popular usage, point-blank range has come to mean extremely close range (i.e., target within about a meter (3 ft) of the muzzle at moment of discharge. This is not to be confused with a Contact Shot (A contact...
  15. ConcernedCitizen

    (POLL) Best Character Descriptions

    What’s the best kind of character description? What are some funny descriptions you’ve seen? What kind of description do you have? Tell me, I’m bored. Don’t forget to post pics!
  16. ConcernedCitizen

    "Rogue CPs" - did you do the cringe or did you do the dew?

    The only rogue CP I’ve met is an Admin. I feel like the BEST roleplay could come from civil protection on rebel encounters- esp. w/ rogues, but neither party will give each other proper chance to engage in those interesting scenarios; Rebels are too scared to take a risk and civil protection...
  17. ConcernedCitizen

    Gaslighting

    Gaslighting
Back
Top