Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ConcernedCitizen

    Is bird roleplay real roleplay

    Discuss
  2. ConcernedCitizen

    Laurentius Heartwick - Vengeance

    Jesus Christ, there’s more disabilities here than the twitter bio of a teenaged girl
  3. ConcernedCitizen

    Possible Bug Associated with the Sweeping Anim

    The reason you are seeing vortigaunt barnacle animations instead of broom sweeping is due to the; Lemonpunch Congolomerate pack Or at least this was the case for me, as that addon had overridden several models/animations in the past (EX: Helix units having their Red Cross replaced with a...
  4. ConcernedCitizen

    LEGO STAR WARS

    NOT LORE ACCURATE!!!!!! - SUPPORT !
  5. ConcernedCitizen

    LEGO STAR WARS

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: ConcernedCitizen *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61775426 *Discord Name & ID: ConcernedCitizen#2857 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Darth Dickhead *Character Role: Sith *Brief summary of the character: LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Darth Dickhead Sith Warrior (75025)...
  6. ConcernedCitizen

    [ATTACH]

  7. ConcernedCitizen

    Weather Event General Discussion

    I hate to agree with the pony avatar, but yes- Citizens should stop being walled off from RP by CPs, This is kinda bigger problem than just weather events- CPs gotta stop preventing RP in general. I cannot count how many times I have been told to fuck off by a CP witnessing an event in...
  8. ConcernedCitizen

    What do you think of a wipe?

    Yes I understand that I'm roping them in w/ OTA because they are and because I like making CP mains annoyed
  9. ConcernedCitizen

    What do you think of a wipe?

    What!?
  10. ConcernedCitizen

    What do you think of a wipe?

    A character wipe- even if it would freshen up the server, would definitely make people quit. Some people on the server invest all their time into one single concentrated char. Plus, this wouldn’t effect characters with no actual development, like OTA or CPs, so there’s a bias
  11. ConcernedCitizen

    Weather Event General Discussion

    Title says it all really. I want to hear what you have to say about weather events! Do you like them? Do you think they should be restricted to special weather I.E. Hail, Cyclone, etc? Please give constructive criticism if you have a problem with, or dislike weather events. (Picture...
  12. ConcernedCitizen

    what are your edge of your seat closest calls (PK at risk)

    Having this character: https://willard.network/forums/threads/lucas-constantine-character-authorization.4455/ ALMOST get pk’d over this: (The cops involved argued for a PK, was a tad miffed)
  13. ConcernedCitizen

    How should you play as Civil Protection, OTA, etc?

    This is the absolute worst reality we unfortunately have to entrench ourselves in, as some players legitimately believe this is the way you should play on every character. This goes both for rebels and combine. The only way to combat this problem is implement fair restrictions in place for...
  14. ConcernedCitizen

    oh shit really? sorry ill change it

    oh shit really? sorry ill change it
  15. ConcernedCitizen

    u are not the first person to watch space odyssey

    u are not the first person to watch space odyssey
  16. ConcernedCitizen

    [MEDIA]

  17. ConcernedCitizen

    👻

    👻
Back
Top