Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. DoodleDude

    The Eventual Uprising

    Ever thought of a Event or SS set in before combine came but the xen infestation was still active. Maybe a world where the Xenians all became routine for the world before the combine came.
  2. DoodleDude

    The Eventual Uprising

    I once thought of an alternative lore idea. Theres a new alien species that opposes the combine, and yes it all goes to ruin with combine losing their influence and the resistance get a new enemy. I know it sounds Like a Devian Art Fan Story...
  3. DoodleDude

    God's Children Are Not For Sale

    Its Dope.
  4. DoodleDude

    God's Children Are Not For Sale

    A fellow hustler I see. Man I miss the sweatshop grandpa had in vietnam, lotta good man died in that sweatshop, good soup though...
  5. DoodleDude

    God's Children Are Not For Sale

    I also recommend "Happy!" It has a similiar theme of child-trafficing and stuff but is more like a Intense, action comedy... It was sadly discontunied though. Its a crazy series made out of 2 seasons with solid acting and characters. Its not for you if your looking for something serious though.
  6. DoodleDude

    Mmmm,,,-....

    hey. Welcome to the Willy Grind.
  7. DoodleDude

    Accepted Personalized Container Loot.

    While I get what your saying and rebel roleplay should be more " Barely Hanging there " and not " Jihadi Soldier sponsored by George Bu- *AHEM* Lambda ". Loot from containers dont majorly affect "the economy". But I like your take and It should be adressed, RP good; Shotcop Bad, Simple as. I...
  8. DoodleDude

    Am I The Powergamer?

    A Turkish citizen plays league atleast once, brother. You will soon. Join the Hive.
  9. DoodleDude

    Accepted Personalized Container Loot.

    Yall would know the containers scattered around the map that you can loot, breach, or find a key for from an event; be it lockers, medical equipment caches etc. yknow The ones that " Johhny Rebel 69 " sweeps through leaving everyone empty handed, nulling the containers as a whole. But fear not...
  10. DoodleDude

    Am I The Powergamer?

    A Single fist fight in WWN is more stressful and rage inducing than a 50 minute ranked League of Legends match.
  11. DoodleDude

    Am I The Powergamer?

    Should GMs be involved in minor hostile action, kinda like just punching a guy or slapping someone, or taking like something off someones hands? Just a question that came to my head while eyeing this thread
  12. DoodleDude

    Remaining human animals in willard?

    Ykow like, gray food or something. .
  13. DoodleDude

    Remaining human animals in willard?

    Furries can canonically exist in HL2, even in the 90s furry fandom was like a small fan group of underground comics ( ie. Fritz the Cat ) Where did I learn this, I don't know. If you meant human animals as in furries.
  14. DoodleDude

    I am the dirty dan.

    I am the dirty dan.
  15. DoodleDude

    THE PURGATORY

    - Section One - Steam Name: DLDude Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510728945 Discord Name & ID: DLDude #dldude Timezone: GMT+03:00 - Section Two - Character name: Ross Hankcock Character's role during life: Resistance Member How did your character die: Executed by Civil Protection, Shot in the...
  16. DoodleDude

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Add Le Ted Kowacks
  17. DoodleDude

    [LORE] ANTI-CITIZEN THREE AMPUTATION REPORT

    The Underground Lambda Hood lost a real one today, Rest In Peace Lil' [EXPUNGED]
  18. DoodleDude

    X (real name: Alexander)

    Yasuo Main
  19. DoodleDude

    Sam Andrew

    Dude thats a shame.
Back
Top