Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Takyon3

    Esoteric and Occult Themes

    I've said this before and I'll say it again. The OP could have been a paragraph long and would still get your point across lol. Anyway, I did start a cult group before I was banned. Perhaps I should bring it back?
  2. Takyon3

    Denied Starvation, Hygiene, Citizen RP, Why I don't play on Willard

    The biggest topic of debate across all HL2RP servers is citizen rp, and how to add content/depth to it. Ultimately we cannot add "fun" activities to the server because of the nature of the combine. So we must create fun out of difficulty. It should be an impressive achievement to survive for irl...
  3. Takyon3

    New Faction Themes

    I've compiled some songs that I believe are quite fitting for the HL2RP factions here on Willard. Tell me what you think! [
  4. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    ACCEPTED
  5. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    After examining each Vindico Administrator application (@AlexMagus, @Dej, @Hiros ) I have decided that @Dej has the finest, most fleshed-out character of the three. Congratulations!
  6. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    Enjoyed this one. FADED
  7. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    You know what? ACCEPTED
  8. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    PENDING
  9. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    PENDING
  10. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    ACCEPTED
  11. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    Status Update Ceres: Off-World is now only five days away, and we have a potential amount of 23 players to show up on the day. We have single openings for a serviceman and a biotic. I'd also urge anyone who hasn't applied yet to apply for the Vindico Administrator position. The more submissions...
  12. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    ACCEPTED
  13. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    The roster has been updated with the OTA characters. The reserves can reapply for another role if they choose (@Hiros, @Spine). @verTix Pm me on discord your OTA tagline so I can add it to the roster.
  14. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    Interesting backstory... ACCEPTED ACCEPTED
  15. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    ACCEPTED
  16. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    ACCEPTED
  17. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    ACCEPTED PENDING Putting this Vindico Administrator app on pending , as I will for other applications for the same role. All will be considered and examined, and one will be decided in the coming days. So apply soon if you think Vindico Administrator is for you. Of course - you can apply for...
  18. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    ACCEPTED PENDING My peers seem to believe from their own experience with your characters that you simply refuse to die in certain P2L scenarios. Which goes against our roleplay standard in some ways, especially for this role. I have no reason not to believe them - though, this event being...
  19. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    The character application has been slightly edited. Remember to fill out your violations for those who have already posted their apps (Workers, Servicemen, Biotics). @Steffan @Ekrell @soneil3
  20. Takyon3

    CERES: OFF-WORLD [1ST OF OCTOBER 2021]

    CERES: OFF-WORLD PROLOGUE Ceres. An object of obsession in the eyes of the Combine and its agents. Many disputes around its worth have been had. And many more between the administrators of Earth - to determine who would be the mastermind to spearhead this seemingly impossible project. The...
Back
Top