Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. BantaMan

    Silenced City - Feedback Day 2

    Yet another masterpiece by Ekrell Can't wait to kill more OTA and start more fights as 15.
  2. BantaMan

    AURORA - COMBINE EXPEDITION

    //: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81409858 //: Discord Username: BantaMan //: Timezone: GMT +1/BST //: Character Name: SG-3 Christopher Reynolds //: Brief Character Description: The best conscript to have ever lived, perhaps to ever live //: Reason For Attending [Optional]: Must kill. Must S2K. Millions...
  3. BantaMan

    Add the "Yap yap yap" voicelines from Episode 1

    I cant wait to spam "yap yap yap" to people
  4. BantaMan

    Nataliya Sokolova | The Caretaker

    RAAAAAAAAAH WHERE IS 73/J-6!!!
  5. BantaMan

    The Veteran - Arthur Kazuhira Vasquez

    when you re-do that bio I BETTER see Reynolds or I s2g
  6. BantaMan

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    OH MY GOD, MOM I'M FAMOUS
  7. BantaMan

    WIEDERGUTMACHUNG

    Oh mein gott, zis post is full of the schizen-posten
  8. BantaMan

    OUTPOST ALPHA

    Bird Faction gonna carry
  9. BantaMan

    OUTPOST ALPHA

    BantaMan | STEAM_0:1:81409858 | @BantaMan2015 | SG-3 Christopher Reynolds -TERMS AND CONDITIONS- By putting my account name below, I hereby agree to the following stipulations: Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed. The event cannot be used as an...
  10. BantaMan

    A FIRST LOOK OF HALF-LIFE 2 IN S&BOX

    I heard something about Garry saying how they wont support exclusive RP gamemodes, so I wonder how people will get around that
  11. BantaMan

    Silenced City

    I barely survived the last time I got involved with an artefact...Oh-Three dragged me out last second--heard her yelling. Vorts did their magic, bada-beem bada-boom. Here I am...alive and kickin', when others aren't...God knows what happened to my family after the last debacle. Suppose I ought...
  12. BantaMan

    Have Vortigaunts be equally effected by cold conditions

    Can't wait for CCA to demand vort-skin coats for the harsh winters
  13. BantaMan

    GEAR WIPE

    well its a good thing we are getting a wipe
  14. BantaMan

    Just shared my WN forum account with my future employer, hopefully I get hired soon! Thanks Linkedin

    Just shared my WN forum account with my future employer, hopefully I get hired soon! Thanks Linkedin
Back
Top