Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. D

    What is YOUR Willard Speedrun?

    robert has the willard record for carrying rebelrp
  2. D

    bro is evil wtf

    bro is evil wtf
  3. D

    Anti-citizen The Wolves of Geneva

    dont metagame... we will be eaten alive...
  4. D

    Best roleplay moments? (Funnies only!!)

    did this guy get shot lol
  5. D

    A Wildcard in Geneva - ALL STATEMENTS THAT RESISTANCE IS TO CEASE - ARE FALSE

    guh... we want you to update rice too :(
  6. D

    I am back

    hi
  7. D

    [Twitch]

    you should add Belgg's bandit char, I feel like that was a big part in twitch's character development
  8. D

    [Twitch]

    where yo relations at... add 'Aeric'!!
  9. D

    Iven Jorg Zanaka

    you did NOT add 'Aeric'?!?!
  10. D

    Rebels should not have events or expeditions if they do not create engaging content themselves.

    damn... now we cant attack any buildings either?!
  11. D

    Rebels should not have events or expeditions if they do not create engaging content themselves.

    real rebels know... robert carries the resistance
  12. D

    wtf... real belgg?

    wtf... real belgg?
  13. D

    "Red"

    Add 'Aeric'
  14. D

    Luna Ricci "Rice"

    final update on relations before this page is abandoned?
  15. D

    Nicole Death Thread

    I wasn't involved with this event, but if you couldn't get above 21HP then I'm pretty sure that's a bug. I have had instances where I was downed and revived, but then had my HP capped until reloading the character.
  16. D

    today i

    today i
  17. D

    Gaz the desperado WIP

    Put 'Aeric' in
  18. D

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Add 'Aeric'... Do you know him?
Back
Top