Nicole Death Thread

Plus vort heal, so.
Morphine, the vort, medkits, surgical kits, bandages - nothing could get me above 21HP. I literally am rewatching the video I recorded of the event and it is just completely unfair; nobody had time to RP loading me into the trunk, or even over the soldiers on the backseats as OTA threw a fucking flashbang and incendiary grenade before doing S2K - I only survived as long as I did because they probably didn't notice me on the ground for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Morphine, the vort, medkits, surgical kits, bandages - nothing could get me above 21HP. I literally am rewatching the video I recorded of the event and it is just completely unfair; nobody had time to RP loading me into the trunk, or even over the soldiers on the backseats as OTA threw a fucking flashbang and incendiary grenade before doing S2K - I only survived as long as I did because they probably didn't notice me on the ground for a few minutes.
I wasn't involved with this event, but if you couldn't get above 21HP then I'm pretty sure that's a bug. I have had instances where I was downed and revived, but then had my HP capped until reloading the character.

I wasn't involved with this event, but if you couldn't get above 21HP then I'm pretty sure that's a bug. I have had instances where I was downed and revived, but then had my HP capped until reloading the character.
It wasn't a bug - that's been confirmed to me. It was someone, who I do not know the identity of, adjusting the healing rate.
Edit: It could definitely be a bug, but I am not certain.

Last edited:
Back