Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sev

    Official Devblog #30 - Customization & Fixes

    All the new customization options are amazing. Well done. :approve:
  2. Sev

    The Leech Hunter

    THE RETURN OF THE LEECH HUNTER
  3. Sev

    The Return of the Leech Hunter...

    The Return of the Leech Hunter...
  4. Sev

    Character Wipes

    Okay, I will do this when I get a chance. You'd think this information would be pinned in the refund thread. Or at least I didn't see anything other than the format and another unrelated notice.
  5. Sev

    Character Wipes

    Was this something that needs to be done? I haven't received any response on my post in the refund section of the forums at all, so I don't think that is something that would apply to me yet.
  6. Sev

    Character Wipes

    Why when characters were wiped recently did they not give a warning ping? It seems, at least from who has put in a refund form, two people have even bothered with having their characters refunded, my refund being one of them. So I doubt a drastic amount of people would have logged on to save...
  7. Sev

    Leech kebabs would hit the spot right now...

    Leech kebabs would hit the spot right now...
  8. Sev

    Is the discord a good idea?

    Shut up. Counting failers (like yourself) deserve to rot in prison. Counting WINNERS like MYSELF deserve heaven. I will call my royal guards to dispatch you immediately.
  9. Sev

    ..Yes

    ..Yes
  10. Sev

    Take some time today to mate with a bird rper!

    Take some time today to mate with a bird rper!
  11. Sev

    Official The Avian Update

    Birds weren't removed, bad update.
  12. Sev

    Implemented Vortigaunts being able to heal there fallen comrades if both are unshackled

    This could probably be done purely ICly and GMed with admins. No need to have an actual ability coded in for something that probably won't happen often.
  13. Sev

    Ban Request on Official_KP

    This is my case.
  14. Sev

    Lah'Eech Kahh, The Artificer

    Update: - Added Tar'Galla @MelonHeadzzz
  15. Sev

    Tar'Galla

    TRADE OFFER You receive: - I add Tar'Galla to my biography I receive: - You add Lah'Eech Kahh to your biography ACCEPT DECLINE
  16. Sev

    Implemented Sev Suggest Something (To Be Implemented Years Later)

    Simple suggestion; add a function similar to scene texts that are tied to your character, meaning they are visible when people are near your character and move with you. Could be used if your character is doing an action that cannot be represented in-game. For example, let's I'm ICly doing an...
  17. Sev

    [OPEN] Countingwinner Application Format

    Shut up. Counting failers (like yourself) deserve to rot in prison. Counting WINNERS like MYSELF deserve heaven. I will call my royal guards to dispatch you immediately.
  18. Sev

    Lah'Eech Kahh, The Artificer

    Update: - Added Jaime. @Drspanksz
  19. Sev

    Lah'Eech Kahh, The Artificer

    Update: - Added Kaffee, Sze'ras, Val Al'kash, Var'Ras, Cole, Lukas, and Hans. As I've said, feel free to chuck your character's name in the replies if you'd like to be added. Please only request your character if they've interacted a decent amount.
  20. Sev

    hate rebels, love combine

    hate rebels, love combine
Back
Top