Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Appleby0

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    Reginald Brown?
  2. Appleby0

    Sgt. Mitchell Shepherd Auth.

    Has he come to C24 to hunt down a refund?
  3. Appleby0

    Is willard's universe to soft?

    It only took 3 days for this thread to triple in size and devolve into a complete warzone lmao.
  4. Appleby0

    MINISTERIAL REFORM

  5. Appleby0

    Reginald Brown - The Mad Minister

    I'll update the bio this weekend, Var will be on there along with the Legendary Vortisword
  6. Appleby0

    Willard-Networks Kids edition

    Auspicius part 3 looking good!
  7. Appleby0

    SABOTAGE AND SCANDAL

  8. Appleby0

    Darth Vader's short stories submission

    From what I know of the first N.R.A.U event, it was negotiations followed by a small skirmish, focusing on politics and tense relations. This is open warfare. For the N.R.A.U side we would get to see the chaos and panic of the N.R.A.U when they are mere hours away from potential destruction...
  9. Appleby0

    Darth Vader's short stories submission

    I fully plan to have this operation happen lorewise to progress City 40's storyline. I have a lot of interesting stuff planned for it but first the conflict with the N.R.A.U must be resolved. What I'm trying to do here is allow players to play a very active role and influence the fate of...
  10. Appleby0

    Lah'Eech Kahh, The Artificer

    Sze'ras
  11. Appleby0

    Pegul Bestia, master hunter of the slums

    Pegul, the one man the Combine truly fear.
  12. Appleby0

    BOB SODA BANNED

  13. Appleby0

    Darth Vader's short stories submission

    I'd be very happy to help out any way I can. Being C40 CA I can handle any lore/forums things that need doing.
  14. Appleby0

    Darth Vader's short stories submission

    Steam Name & ID: Darth Vader STEAM_0:0:155946230 Discord Name & ID: Darth Vader#0680 Minimum two paragraph backstory on the concept: Blood on the Sands "The serpents of the N.R.A.U will be crushed by the might of our legions! Egypt rises again!" -Extract from Administrator Salah's...
  15. Appleby0

    Operation Blackjack

    Steam Name: Darth Vader Discord Name & ID: Darth Vader#0680 Timezone: BST Character Name: John Hawthorne Rank: PFC MOS(If applicable): Rifleman
  16. Appleby0

    GREEKS IN ROME?

  17. Appleby0

    Nº 012 - Sociocohesion-Cognitive Dissonance Act of 2018

    The B.O.E already does point 1, we print and issue our newspapers in addition to sending them electronically. We also do have the nightly news which airs fairly frequently and is hosted by @Vinyl As for point 2, the B.O.E avoids mentioning rebels as much as possible, preferring to cover things...
  18. Appleby0

    what are your edge of your seat closest calls (PK at risk)

    As much of a slog as it was, I actually really enjoyed that.
  19. Appleby0

    REGIME UPHEAVAL

  20. Appleby0

    Maura Azure

    F
Back
Top