D Deleted member 2717 Guest Apr 2, 2022 #2 still haven't fixed "Collaborators Tier-1+ not wearing their armbands will result in-" I see. Otherwise very nice! Love some Lore™
still haven't fixed "Collaborators Tier-1+ not wearing their armbands will result in-" I see. Otherwise very nice! Love some Lore™
P Pawlu Guest Apr 2, 2022 #3 Sachimii said: still haven't fixed "Collaborators Tier-1+ not wearing their armbands will result in-" I see. Otherwise very nice! Love some Lore™ Click to expand... Osborne is going to break another telephone
Sachimii said: still haven't fixed "Collaborators Tier-1+ not wearing their armbands will result in-" I see. Otherwise very nice! Love some Lore™ Click to expand... Osborne is going to break another telephone
D Deleted member 2717 Guest Apr 2, 2022 #4 Pawlu said: Osborne is going to break another telephone Click to expand... fix ur printing press newspaper boy
Pawlu said: Osborne is going to break another telephone Click to expand... fix ur printing press newspaper boy