Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. NIXeighteen

    Bug This is driving me nuts

    Glad I could help lmfao
  2. NIXeighteen

    Bug This is driving me nuts

    Just to be sure, are you using the x64 version of Garry's mod?
  3. NIXeighteen

    Someone said Kaji?

    Someone said Kaji?
  4. NIXeighteen

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  5. NIXeighteen

    megaminge's ban appeal (apology)

    Hey there! We have discussed your appeal a bit within the team. To summarize, we decided to give you a second chance. Do keep in mind we are putting a lot of trust in you and I shall be watching you closely to make sure you mean your apology. On the other hand, I do suggest you change your name...
  6. NIXeighteen

    Bug /act command camera bug?

    I usually fix this with slamming my third person bind a few times (standard button is P on Helix). This usually fixes the problem as well.
  7. NIXeighteen

    A funny little character!

    A funny little character!
  8. NIXeighteen

    hat man

    fedora person
  9. NIXeighteen

    HL2 RP Horror stories

    Shivers
  10. NIXeighteen

    10-4

    10-4
  11. NIXeighteen

    You don't know? You should know

    You don't know? You should know
  12. NIXeighteen

    How doesn't he know?

    How doesn't he know?
  13. NIXeighteen

    You don't know the Stasiuk Cabin Incident?

    You don't know the Stasiuk Cabin Incident?
  14. NIXeighteen

    The Stasiuk Cabin Incident

    The Stasiuk Cabin Incident
  15. NIXeighteen

    Wake up!

    Wake up!
  16. NIXeighteen

    my ban appeal

    While the IC occasion had occurred, you decided to threaten with a DDoS attack. That is something we do not take lightly. DDoS attacks are a serious threat to us and any other individual on the internet. You may say it as a joke, but it's far from a joke to us. So I don't know how you would...
  17. NIXeighteen

    my ban appeal

    Wrong place for this thread. Moving it.
  18. NIXeighteen

    Who wants coffee, I'm making the coffee!

    Who wants coffee, I'm making the coffee!
  19. NIXeighteen

    Pizza

    Good pizza 👌
Back
Top