Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. albertossic

    Issues About Distribution

    Make it illegal for stores to sell the components, only the finished goods. If they do sell them, they'll be more expensive than just a finished good composed of them since stores would charge a premium for doing it under the counter (I know I would)
  2. albertossic

    Issues About Distribution

    My (maybe unpopular) suggestion is that the limits can be raised but they should also run against a higher, universal limit, representing the amount of stock in the warehouses. After all, we can only order in as much as the warehouses can produce.
  3. albertossic

    Issues About Distribution

    I think an easier solution to this would just be to change the ways stores function. Increase the amount of work running a store actually involves that isn't just standing behind a counter so people feel encouraged to do it and jack up rent and other obligations so inactive owners are quickly...
  4. albertossic

    Denied Reverse Vending Machines for Social Credit

    I mean, you can still make them into lighters. Adding competition between rebels and "hobos" between who gets to raid the trashcans only makes things more interesting, in my view. The majority of people will still interact with trash bins the same way they do now.
  5. albertossic

    Denied Reverse Vending Machines for Social Credit

    People don't have a reason to search recycling bins though, that's my whole point - the plastic they get they can't actually use 90% of the time. I want to encourage people searching recycling bins and actually finding use for the stuff in there - which is why I hope there will be more...
  6. albertossic

    Denied Reverse Vending Machines for Social Credit

    Oh, that big thing - yeah, I had something public in mind. And I think the Social Credit thing would be good to encourage people to use it as a holdover until more/easier ways to use plastic trash for everyday citizens are implemented (assuming that's somewhere down the line)
  7. albertossic

    Denied Reverse Vending Machines for Social Credit

    Hey! So, two common problems are that people do not know what to do with all their plastic bags except desparately trying to sell lighters, and that people looking for social credit have little to do about it outside of waiting for community service or workshifts. So, why not combine these two...
  8. albertossic

    Implemented Large inventory items should leave a note next to people's name when you look at them.

    There should be like a concealability stat to items in general So large items like rifles and ovens are visible on your character and so basically impossible to conceal, clunky items like POS terminals, empty cans and clothing should be visible immediately on a search, and stuff like chips and...
Back
Top