Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. swagile

    recent ban

    That plus your steam name is why I applied a ban. I was informed about this from @Fedora at the time. Considering our constant waves of minges at the time, I applied a day ban.
  2. swagile

    Ayo Apologizes

    The ban was a month but upped by @Neonity . Neonity can explain the list of offenses themselves, I merely banned them for a month cause their behavior, ontop of this throwaway, was getting ridiculous. The real time stockmarket (not IC at all), arguing with admins, I believe adminhopping as...
  3. swagile

    Unprofessionalism Boolie

    I warned other CM's that if none of them responded in three days id be able to post a cope cat. Its Friday.
  4. swagile

    make sandwiches for the cooking skill level 0

    Votton saved the day. Done.
  5. swagile

    Unprofessionalism Boolie

    You lied to me that your character had 10 hp. But I forgave you because I am a forgiving person, by deleting the antilions swarming you. You then asked me to full heal you and repair your armor, which I said no to simply because its not my problem that you can't use your vort light and then...
  6. swagile

    The Collaborators and Workers Safety Act

    T6 get one USP with one ammo box but are ordered to kill a known black tier violator by CP forces to prove their loyalty to the cause. No need to thank me on this amazing idea.
  7. swagile

    In-Progress Smuggler Quality Of Life Change.

    There are better ways to do this, IDK why everyone uses this method instead.
  8. swagile

    Implemented The Crafting Workbench should serve as a Toolkit/Scissors when interacting with it

    Im not a dev; I am just an Ideas Guy, decent logical thinker, and good at changing values. Id do it myself but I am using my super secret agent @Votton who's my inside to the code base to help him do what needs to be done. 🚋
  9. swagile

    Implemented Make the Boiling Water Sound Not Sound Like a Someone Pissing Alone in a Bathroom.

    You are filtering the piss, shit, and dirt of every Indigent goer when you filterate the water. Deal with it.
  10. swagile

    Implemented The Crafting Workbench should serve as a Toolkit/Scissors when interacting with it

    Will look into but the solution ive come up with might be a bit janky; serviceable but not 100% "up to standard" to code. IDK, we shall see.
  11. swagile

    make sandwiches for the cooking skill level 0

    Will look into.
  12. swagile

    In-Progress Smuggler Quality Of Life Change.

    Will look into but due to how smuggling and items work in general, this would be pretty janky to implement from my understanding of the code.
  13. swagile

    Thood74 Discord Ban Appeal

    No. That is my opinion. Other CM's can comment.
  14. swagile

    A Ban appeal

    Unbanned. I was under the assumption, based on the logs I saw, that you would have been caught by Overwatch since you were dropping contraband at the CP gate in sewers. Sorry for any trouble caused.
  15. swagile

    Spores/Infection Bar Cooldown

    IDK why people complain. I literally never get anything more than a quarter of my spore bar at MOST. Just take precautions like bandana's, stay no longer than 30 mins, and you will be absolutely fine. If your going into combat and think you will be fighting in sewers for extended periods...
  16. swagile

    VICTOR-2 [DECEASED]

    One of the few good CP's in that event. o7 we will miss him.
  17. swagile

    Dingus Ban Appeal

    This appeal is denied as there is no other comments and he talked to me in DM's about this as well.
  18. swagile

    Dingus Ban Appeal

    Your response only gives me Sneeding PTSD. Same way of responding, lack of awareness of self, and acting like a victim. Therefore unless any admin or CM wishes to put forward why keeping you in the community is a good thing, ill be closing this appeal. Because I am being as respectful as I can...
  19. swagile

    Dingus Ban Appeal

    Rule 0 isn't used lightly in our community, as its something that bypasses our rule system. It tends to be used for one of or several of these reasons: A) Someone has learned to loop hole the rules and continues to do so. B) Someone is gaming the system and constantly committing small to...
  20. swagile

    Atlas Metagame Ban Appeal

    With all cases like this, there is never truly any "hard" evidence. By that I mean it is difficult to figure out you metagamed because you got smarter after the VICTOR incident and learned to hide your tracks. You know exactly what im talking about, as well as the Euclad incident(s). You have...
Back
Top