Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. fhs15

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    I will also point out that @Fregiscard have shown that spending too long on a map actually kills the server therefor we should be doing everything to reduce time spend mapping I have already spoken to ChatGPT and send it training using Hammer, sadly it died right after so I will need to punish...
  2. fhs15

    Accepted Add personal notes back

    I used it to keep track of passcodes, and such
  3. fhs15

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    It means you need to consider the *why* of cough not just the symptom, is it because of radiation, gas or weakened immune system (this mainly comes from starving/dehydration), and apply the correct remedy. Vitamins boos the immune system
  4. fhs15

    Accepted Fix Fabricators

    as I learned during TLM, even the kneecapped fabricator is an extremely powerful tool, and rarely should non-CWU get their hands on one, generally the problem comes from a CWU tool that is meant to be powerful so CWU can fulfill their job being used by non-CWU.
  5. fhs15

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    might have changed since I stopped playing but only place I could find had a sign out front saying closed due to no supplies, which is probably something that Event leads should have considered before doing the event, how stores were gonna get supplies
  6. fhs15

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    I want to say I only played for 3 days until I stopped, the experience outside gangs felt like shit, it's citizenrp but without any of the elements that make citizenrp bearable. no stores, no real opportunist for work outside thrash diving, and most people at least during my time had rather bad...
  7. fhs15

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    I feel like staff keep trying to have it both ways. The whitelist application is necessary to ensure high quality rp, but also it will be easy and none issue. either the application actually tries to ensure quality rp lowering the server numbers, or it doesn't and we kneecapped ourselves for no...
  8. fhs15

    Denied Hazmats working in gas zones

    will do, I already got a PK auth ready
  9. fhs15

    would prefer if you didn't

    would prefer if you didn't
  10. fhs15

    World of Willardcraft (Gameplay discussion)

    So this will be my small version of my larger opinion and revealing myself as a truly terrible roleplayer. I think that some people an opinion that I find incorrect, that /mes = roleplay, and anything that does not involve that is not roleplay. to me /me and other forms thereof is used to...
  11. fhs15

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    I will refer to my previous post about Harmony Because we decided to push the timeline forward to early occupation for the exact reason of combine not having total control, and citizens still enjoying some rights
  12. fhs15

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    pretty moderate? maybe by late occupation ascensionist standards but elimination of pre approved speech, limits on sale to underclass, making areas loyalist only. and I do agree that the other two are moderate, but it saddens me we are already in the full blown fascist era, especially seeing...
  13. fhs15

    Official Preliminary Community Feedback Thread

    Given that currently two of the parties are just straight up fascist, I think we already fucked on this front, I had hoped that we would see more moderate parties, showing that the decent into authoritarianism. but I guess we can have full blown fascist day one.
  14. fhs15

    Suggestion City RP and more

    wasn't it simply that you weren't allowed to go there with your equipment, ofc if you were often seen there, you might be looked into since well, why is this "upstanding" citizen hanging out with bad people but I know a few CMU/CWU that hung out in slums. though the no slums unless underclass...
  15. fhs15

    Books & Paperwork

    Then additional pages were first released there was a bug but it got fixed later, I did use it to make guide books IC
  16. fhs15

    Books & Paperwork

    I really do want to make forms, especially so I can torture other people with paperwork, oh the city is being overrun, did you fill out your D-1242-5 so you can retrieve bullets? no? too bad go fight them with a stunstick
  17. fhs15

    Very serious application

    Only black guy to survive the prison event
  18. fhs15

    me too

    me too
  19. fhs15

    Another job well done!

    V3 not being out, has propped up the psychology industry
  20. fhs15

    V3 Progress

    Nuclear winter
Back
Top