Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dusty

    Ban Appeal / Dusty / Winston Halloway

    The old rule implies that certain forms of racism or discrimination may be permissible in roleplay as long as they're not overly extreme or unrealistic. This directly suggests that offensive language like "fa**ot" used in-character might be allowed if not considered overtly offensive and used in...
  2. dusty

    Ban Appeal / Dusty / Winston Halloway

    I also think it should be taken into consideration I wasn't directly antagonising anyone when I used those words IC. It was simply a "oh, that guy? that cunt? yeah i know him". not. "[ooc] your character is a cunt and so are you" I hope you can see where I am coming from and can amend the rules...
  3. dusty

    Ban Appeal / Dusty / Winston Halloway

    At this point you should just blanket ban all slurs and any form of IC racism because that rule set is so vague. How can you define what is and isn't being used in a way to bypass OOC restrictions? It is such a grey area and so poorly worded. But I'll stick with my defense of, it wasn't against...
  4. dusty

    Ban Appeal / Dusty / Winston Halloway

    This was in January 27th and the rules only just changed yesterday, how is that fair? The server is down for 2 days, making me miss Friday (peak day) for something my character said feels so out of place. Especially when, and I checked and read the rules before even making Walter Burton, and it...
  5. dusty

    AI Art and HL2RP

    When it comes to creating character portraits, AI offers a cost-effective solution that's accessible to everyone. Instead of hiring models, AI can generate customised images quickly and easily. The technology is beneficial, but there's a concern that when it becomes so realistic that it's hard...
  6. dusty

    Ban Appeal / Dusty / Winston Halloway

    I have to quote this rule for my appeal because I'm confused. The only time I recall ever saying something remotely considered a slur IC was when my character said, and I warn you: So I quote the rules here, I'm just confused why my account has been banned for something which your rules says...
  7. dusty

    Ban Appeal / Dusty / Winston Halloway

    Steam Name: wat happen SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35839389 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @M!NT How long is the ban for?: 3 days The reason you were banned?: Using slurs ICly Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Because I believe this was a mistake, this rule just got put in place after the...
  8. dusty

    Winston Halloway

  9. dusty

    Winston Halloway

    I got poo poo memory I don't recall that
  10. dusty

    Winston Halloway

    Winston doesn't know enough about her to say anything but I'll try and make some crap up
  11. dusty

    Winston Halloway

    Server is down so ask to be added and I'll squeeze you in
  12. dusty

    Ashley 'Ash' Valera - Two Coats

    You make Winston out to be way too bad ass 😎
  13. dusty

    Ashley 'Ash' Valera - Two Coats

    Winston Halloway
  14. dusty

    Raven Scott — The Screwg̵i̷r̶l

    i didn't do anything thank the people who develop this crazy ai technology!
  15. dusty

    Charlotte McMadison

    winston did nuffin wrong!
  16. dusty

    Kirill Zapada

    Winston Halloway
  17. dusty

    Winston Halloway

    all my homies love winston halloway
  18. dusty

    Agatha Doe/Tao

    winston halloway
  19. dusty

    Winston Halloway

    WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST START WITH THAT! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO VANNY IS!!!
Back
Top