Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kena

    N°014 - NEW ORDER

    yes.
  2. Kena

    Silenced City - Feedback Day 2

    Wonderful event all around! More than a bit sad that the vortigaunts couldn't have made it, but they were only recent additions to this party so I'm down for it.
  3. Kena

    Silenced City

    "And here you stand, forsaken, doomed to this frozen waste." "We shall provide you succour, and sequester you within our den." An ochre-skinned beast, with piercing sapphire eyes.
  4. Kena

    <:: Personal Datafile, COLLAR-07887, DESIGNATE 'Kyrn'Auth' ::>

    Done- I can't remember much of our interactions together with Kyrn and Idris, so I'm erring on the side of caution
  5. Kena

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Add Kyrn'Auth? :pleading:
  6. Kena

    <:: Personal Datafile, COLLAR-07887, DESIGNATE 'Kyrn'Auth' ::>

    <:: Personal Datafile, COLLAR-07887, DESIGNATE 'Kyrn'Auth' ::> <::Accessing Datafile...::> . .. ... Limited Access Granted, Full Access Level insufficient. <:: Loyalties log, statement by XRAY-[REDACTED] ::> "Subject has proven Obedient level activity, yet to reach Conformist. I know why...
  7. Kena

    Kena's thread IG

    What I am requesting, is some staff enforcement of, simple denial of application. The amount of time that is being spent for waiting for either of these applications to change is frankly ridiculous, and the act of keeping people's attention hostage through "holding" applications needs to be done...
  8. Kena

    Kena's thread IG

    There are two application threads I've posted, neither of which are closed. I have waited, checking daily for any updates, and not a single thing has changed. Vortigaunts hasn't changed for close to half a year, and CWU hasn't changed since the opening week of the new willard server. All I'm...
  9. Kena

    Business Hépíng

    Hépíng A little piece of peace Come on down to Hépíng, enjoy the quality service of the Cafe owned by Heng Jun. Bask in the atmosphere, tell and hear stories from your peers' experiences! Just follow the road that curves down and to the left, you can’t miss it. Looking for work? We have...
  10. Kena

    Worth the weight.

    Hello! Wanted to get to know the community and this is the starting point. I myself come from *way* back- not the beginning, but my first server was the opening day of Red Letter Roleplay. It's been a ride ever since. I'm amazed how many names I see and how many more I recognize.
Back
Top