hey guys person who hasn't read the entire thread here with an inflexible opinion to share
genuine racism (aimed at making someone feel bad, not using the N word outside of the shitposting channel) and harrassment should be cracked down on
the shitposting thread has way worse things than the n...
Fair, I guess. Then again, we don't know how the CAB would interact in this sort of setting with a congress or other group without it actually occuring. As for law making within the current CA system, I'm not sure what level of intraction the directors have with the CA and any laws they may...
I was referring to the City Administrator. Who has some fairly unique duties in comparison to the rest of CAB at times. I still curse this naming convention.
now that i think of it, posting a discussion on the forums is less likely to mean anything because we have a discord, making a forum discussion less useful
Hello, yes! The title will be addressed, don't worry. It's not as immersion breaking as it sounds.
Finally, these systems have been successful in the past and even in the present. Regardless of what your opinions of the various servers that have partaken in this organizational decision are...
Citizen- The faction that acts as a launchpad to other factions and paths with no properly defined goals. Offers unrivalled freedom, although the very nature of the faction makes it very difficult to rate. Its entirely dependant on the players that make the faction good or bad. I deem it...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.