Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Mullin

    Nº 056 - Reformed & Expansionary Civil Partnership Act of 2017

    HERE AT WILLARD, WE ARE VERY PROGRESSIVE. can finally marry @NEYO
  2. Mullin

    Polo's Ban Appeal

    Hi Polo, Over the past few days, as a community, we want to focus on overall roleplay quality as this is an issue we currently face; what your RP was, is the definition of what we would call poor portrayal / RP. Now, I understand you may have not been aware; or attempting to make a laugh for...
  3. Mullin

    Denied Super cool OTA suggestion

    I see where you are coming from Adam, I really do; however, the issue with this is numbers. Now, I know you mention OTA dying; we haven't had many of that, and this would make sense. However, OTA players do play their CP as well. I really do feel like a system like this could work but an...
  4. Mullin

    Miss you Ron, enjoy ya' next shit.

    Miss you Ron, enjoy ya' next shit.
  5. Mullin

    Implemented Player-run events

    Hate to bring something to you to, argue this point; but you're speaking about needing more numbers, surely if an event is planned and told beforehand, people would fill those exact gaps for the event specified?
  6. Mullin

    The Sir David Amess Stabbing

    Out of respect, I will lock this thread; thank you for bringing light to the situation. :)
  7. Mullin

    Ey new here what up

    Welcome fella, any issues, my DMs are open.
  8. Mullin

    happy birthday, i see

    happy birthday, i see
  9. Mullin

    Hi all.

    Welcome to WN, if ya' need anything my DMs are open.
  10. Mullin

    sprick's ban appeal

    Logs disprove pretty much what you have just said; you alternatively used the word. "Negger." Attempting to clearly bypass a very specific rule, you as well, even if it was just about women was clearly being a nuisance and rather sexist in the OOC chat for really no reason, Sprick, I'll be...
  11. Mullin

    Fatma Altan Ban Appeal

    And there you go, you've admitted what you did wrong; ban won't be reduced, denied.
  12. Mullin

    3 warning ban

    Right, I will be lowering your ban down to two-days; as you have accepted your wrong-doings and I have faith you will be more careful in how you induct yourself in a conversation.
  13. Mullin

    3 warning ban

    Hi Pipri, I have taken a look at the logs; and from what I can see, you weighed in with a rather hostile attitude, which from the response I can actually see, wasn't welcomed at all. I can also see prior to this, the discussion was not as heated as you made it; the tone of the conversation...
  14. Mullin

    The Cloud Portfolio!

    This is beautiful.
  15. Mullin

    sup

    Welcome fella.
  16. Mullin

    🎵 Passive roleplay music 🎵

    Here are a few of mine which I slap in the background while roleplaying.
  17. Mullin

    Hiya!

    Welcome to WN, if you need anything, I ain't your guy. (Joking, I am, ping me if you need anything)
  18. Mullin

    help me fund my dream

    Going to send you an amount pal, I hope you do good.
  19. Mullin

    I cant see my ban appeal?

    It was lowered to a day.
  20. Mullin

    Perma banned for Racism.

    Due to the nature of the ban reasons, I'll not be allowing this as a perm ban; however, I will be lowering it down to a day. The reason why this will be lower is due to the following. - You're OOC attitude in the server and some of this thread is somewhat out-of-order; we do not welcome this...
Back
Top