Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    did some edits to characters and the story 🕺
  2. Vasilidesu

    I agree!

    I agree!
  3. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    now im adding that strangeman of yours
  4. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    added the two most loyal citizens Hendrik & Keim!
  5. Vasilidesu

    Keim Rider

    maybe update Adkins?
  6. Vasilidesu

    Heinrich Tischer

    better add adkins too then
  7. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    More updates!! With a new Chapter and a few Relations! If you want to be added leave your ic name in here
  8. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    thank @ItsLiam for that name
  9. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    Updated Jamie, James and Richter!!
  10. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    Added two new chapters! and some new relations!!!!!!
  11. Vasilidesu

    Akira Liu | アキラ・リウ

    add Adkins
  12. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    I have literally never heard of him
  13. Vasilidesu

    Jamie Makin - The Broken

    add the layla adkins
  14. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    I have very little respect for anyone except for drinkers
  15. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    Added some of the backstory! I tried to make pictures but ai is working actively againts me on that front so I won't bother for now
  16. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    Added Einstein and Jamie!
  17. Vasilidesu

    Agatha Doe/Tao

    add layla adkins please
  18. Vasilidesu

    Ashley 'Ash' Valera - Two Coats

    Wheres adkins!!
  19. Vasilidesu

    Layla Adkins - "Dward"

    Edited the bio to include some new Characters! I'm working on an overhaul of my backstory that will include events from this city. also feel free to ask me to add you!
Back
Top