Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Craw

    T

    T
  2. Craw

    The Cat Steps Down To Dev

    Sorry to see you go
  3. Craw

    [V3 - Lore Submission] - City 14; Whispers of Freedom

    Fan-fucking tastic. I love the fact how you've included everything as mentioned in the CA Bio (as much it needs a rework as possible) like the VAU. Excellent
  4. Craw

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    =========================== ========================== THE DARK KNIGHT VENGEANCE THE NIGHT ========================== THE BATMAN ============================== - Section One - Steam Name: General_Claw36 Discord Name & ID: Craw419#9525 Character Name: THE BATMAN Epic Backstory: When...
  5. Craw

    How to not hate rebels, for Combine players.

    Only losers play Rebels & Combine characters... Get on that grind and start farming Nests on a Bird Char, start making straight dough.
  6. Craw

    [ATTACH]

  7. Craw

    This person is my alt account, they are not real

    This person is my alt account, they are not real
  8. Craw

    In-Character How do I backstory

    Honestly, write one sentence about anything you're character is related to, then just keep going from there. Make it up as you go
  9. Craw

    Kena's thread IG

    Heya, Vortigaunt lore is getting a complete rework and has been doing so for a good while. Unfortunately, apps for the faction aren't gonna be open until said rework is complete. Also, I may be wrong but I believe CWU apps are done In Character now. Hope this helps
  10. Craw

    | Ernest Holston | The Good Samaritan |

    =========================== UPDATE 2.0. =========================== - Overhaul to Faction & Personal Relationships. - Backstory fully complete and up to date ===========================
  11. Craw

    Fordon Greeman

    No Added Added Added No. Added Wrench Added
  12. Craw

    Fordon Greeman

    ============================ FORDON GREEMAN "The Loyalist" "Let's kick some rebels" ============================ LIKES: - Combine - Union - S10/OCS.VEND-99 ============================ DISLIKES: - Rebels - Old World - Stukabat ============================ RELATIONS: WALLACE BREEN...
  13. Craw

    S10/OCS.VEND-99 | JUST ANOTHER VENDING MACHINE

    Add S10/OCS.GARBAGE_RECEPTICAL-75738 I usually take whatever wrappers or cans that are bought from you anyway.
  14. Craw

    Marcus Oswald - The Desperate Scientist.

    Sick Bio, add Kura pls
  15. Craw

    [ATTACH]

  16. Craw

    Akira Liu | アキラ・リウ

    I don't know if it was this character or an extremely similar Asian char with little English, but I think I gave Akira my beanie and saved him from getting run over by an Combine car. Add my char Ernest if it was
  17. Craw

    The Definition of 'Vorpal'

    ====================================================== =========================== NIKOLAOS DOUKAS "THE CAPTAIN" =========================== A sailor before unification, Nikolaos Doukas was a Greek ship captain who traversed the Romanian coast in search of ancient myths and rare fish all his...
  18. Craw

    | Ernest Holston | The Good Samaritan |

    Update 2.0 coming sooooon
  19. Craw

    'Synthesis' | THE EXPERIMENT KIN

    Add Kura
Back
Top