Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vadim

    Julia Jazmin

    JURY-2 :angrycop:
  2. Vadim

    Implemented Shareable pizza

    Allow pizza to be shared 6-8 times (like wine), becoming pizza slices I need this to share Deepdish pizza...
  3. Vadim

    Implemented /actlean for female models!

    Bold of you to assume the Willard playerbase will not abuse /actarrestwall using a female PM
  4. Vadim

    Anti-citizen People's Mujahideen of Geneva

    inshallah the combine will fall ☝️🏴
  5. Vadim

    server is open now

    server is open now
  6. Vadim

    Hey

    HEY
  7. Vadim

    join the discord

    join the discord
  8. Vadim

    RISING SUN - DAY 4 - FEEDBACK THREAD

    Cremator burns down the entire bunker house yet it takes 5 minutes of burning to actually let us find the hatch despite pings, gunfire and VUs directly below us and still they said we couldn't enter it. Also watching as rebels power gamed the entire encounter.
  9. Vadim

    Thoughts on Scanners Flying Through Doors

    You know the whole reason Scanners fly through doors is to get into the slums in the first place, as there's no other ways in. (also forcefields forgot to add that) As for other doors it's whatever, I personally don't like flying through doors unless they're open but that one guy who got spotted...
  10. Vadim

    Give Overwatch Factions (OTA/CPs) a more immersive hud.

    If anyone uses AuraWatch as a reference for what the new HUD could look like I'm going to cry. I don't mind the minimalistic HUD honestly, it's much better than having an extremely cramped HUD that takes up every inch of your screen like AuraWatch does. I'd also prefer if I didn't have a...
  11. Vadim

    An unfortunate day for me.

    +Support Free Kaffee he never failed counting
  12. Vadim

    Illusionary State

    Odessa Cubbage my beloved
  13. Vadim

    the scrombine

    the scrombine
  14. Vadim

    Character Auth: Gordon Freeman

    Character Auth: Gordon Freeman
  15. Vadim

    You should apply for OTA... NOW!

    You should apply for OTA... NOW!
  16. Vadim

    Judgement Waiver is now in effect.

    Judgement Waiver is now in effect.
  17. Vadim

    You're next

    You're next
  18. Vadim

    C24:CpT:YELLO-001 is 10-8, standing by

    C24:CpT:YELLO-001 is 10-8, standing by
  19. Vadim

    we don't speak about the cabin incident anymore

    we don't speak about the cabin incident anymore
Back
Top