Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Riley's trolling, Nora is a black Brazilian queen and she's free from any and all criticism. Riley'd be banned instantly if she was truthful.
  2. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Very aggressive, but pretty on-point; I respect Rad-X's comment as he says people should be civil on the forums and I agree, but at the same time, if nothing gets done save for more of the same old same old, that kinda defeats the purpose of civility, it only helps the non-angered party...
  3. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

  4. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    Or City 3 (Would've been City 12, Hong Kong.) BUT NOONE MAKES GOOD DECISIONS.
  5. Botulism

    Heather Jones - PATROL-6: The Combine's Cavalier

    MARCELITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  6. Botulism

    What do you think of the new map?

    (The snow is the only good part about it, anyone who thinks otherwise can suck it)
  7. Botulism

    Implemented Push the Daily Restart Time forward 3 hours.

    +++++++Support If willard doesn't allow this the west has fallen, and trillions must cry.
  8. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    It didn't kill Rebel RP in Nebulous circa 2017 when the sewers killed you and there were little to no stashes whatsoever. All I'll say. The thing that Willard staff will never understand is that players don't know WHAT the Hell they want. They complain and they'll give you seemingly solid...
  9. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    This was not a schizo-rant at all, this was beautiful. From what I gathered from this? If we want to really make the server have stakes again, we ought to limit stash spaces and make the gas fields in the sewers much more lethal. I'm talking they kill you without a gas mask after about a...
  10. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    Toby you will be immured behind a wall until you apologize for your sins.
  11. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    Thank you, LMAO. I've never seen someone be so confidently wrong about something.
  12. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    You didn't like the amount of holocaust references? Good. Half Life 2 is a human holocaust and for the comfortable minded should be moderately disturbed, while I hope the disturbed are moderately comforted by reality. I did not mean this in any way that would glorify past tyrants and...
  13. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    "Jesus was God not a human" For someone saying I have a redditor's understanding of philosophy, you don't even know what the Trinity is? That sucks. As for it being self-serving, I dare say if I influence atleast ONE person to change their roleplay for the better, I've done my job. If I...
  14. Botulism

    Hey Gordon, it's me! Tsunami from the late night shift!

    Hey Gordon, it's me! Tsunami from the late night shift!
  15. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    Honestly, Tony? I was being nice. I've been playing this faction for the past several months and from my experience, here's what I see, because it isn't even really S2K that's the problem: The actually good cop roleplayers who create interesting interactions either on their own or with a PT are...
  16. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    No worries about being in the middle of dinner, Clap! I was in the middle of work and when I got home, I was totally wiped, lmao. Personally, it's all about the leads being more vocal and having a uniform agenda and objective to accomplish. This objective isn't something like "kill all rebels!"...
  17. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    Oh, shush Nora, you love everything that I do. I completely agree and am so glad that you added onto this, this really helps hammer in what I was going for! Only thing I will disagree with is that totalitarian regimes use violence and the threats of violence almost as much as the other, it's...
  18. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    Drinking game, take a shot everytime I type oppression, oppressive, etc.
  19. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    A (Definitely not) Short Critique of How Civil Protection Is Handled In Willards And What I'm Going To Do to Fix It. A finale of all my previous critiques of the server environment. Botulism City. Introduction. Hey! I hope this is going to be a rather short piece (Author's note, it WON'T.) I...
Back
Top