Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Astro

    Server Management; Rad-X

    As I no longer have to walk on eggshells, here are my thoughts with just about two years of experience with Rad and co. Rad is great at de-escalation between aggressing parties. He makes banger events. He is great at administrating. But what he is not good at is managing. He is not a fit for...
  2. Astro

    Implemented Make Vorts follow the same height limit as Humans

    Needs final sign off by vortigaunt leads, but I can change it if/when they do give their approval.
  3. Astro

    Denied Add a "How much time does this player plan to have left" feature to help with scene pacing

    Put it in the "E to view more", putting it in with the rest of the recognition information would be detracting.
  4. Astro

    Right-of-Way Expo thread

    Steam name: Astro Steam ID: astro Character name/nickname: SUNDOWN-45
  5. Astro

    Double Standards.

    I will comment on Hoki's use of the n-word. In Willard of 2022, casual racism like this was commonplace. While this is still inexcusable, I will not harp on Hoki because the incident occurred three years ago in a very different community. Since then, they have never even uttered a single slur...
  6. Astro

    Double Standards.

    If anyone has any actionable information going forward you will DM it to me or @BantaMan . Otherwise, this thread will be locked until further notice. It is already spiraling, and I have had it with unnecessary drama in the community. Going forward, any individuals further posting personal...
  7. Astro

    Denied Sewer Stash

    Sorry for the delay! After internal discussion, we've decided to accept your suggestion. A stash will be implemented in the sewers.
  8. Astro

    Denied Poor Quality Denial

    I appreciate your dissection of my denial. I was trying to be courteous and did not wish to use harsh language. But in the end, your behavior then was absolutely deplorable. I do not know you, I can only base my information on the facts I was given and the information I can recall from that...
  9. Astro

    Denied Staff Removal Appeal

    Hey Fungle, Unfortunately, after deliberation, we have decided to deny your reinstatement to the staff team on the main server. This denial is not based on any moral argument against your faith. We have discussed and found that your treatment of those individuals would not suit a staff member...
  10. Astro

    Nº 17 - THE ELECTIONS ACT

    Term limits? In my HL2RP?
  11. Astro

    Nº 12 - Vortigaunt Nullification

    "vort god" random ass vort denoted as a "high elder" for being an old shaman gg
  12. Astro

    Overwatch Biotic Interaction Policies

    Updated to include how to collar check
  13. Astro

    Bird & Headcrab Guidelines

    Update: Headcrabs and other xenian creatures cannot speak or understand any language, including Xendarian. Xenian creatures, excluding Race-X, do not speak or understand Xendarian. At most, they can “understand” commands once trained similar to a dog or cat.
  14. Astro

    Overwatch Biotic Interaction Policies

    Begin overhaul
  15. Astro

    Suggestion Damage feedback

    The way how I'd approach this is by adding some flinch in the direction of the damage and red flashes to indicate you've taken damage. Anything else is too distracting and intrusive, personally speaking. I may look into this, but I cannot make any guarantees as this may be a bit more complex...
  16. Astro

    City Twenty-Four Overwatch Elites

    Slightly modernized.
  17. Astro

    De-Friz

    Steam Name: Astro Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86837969 Discord Name: astro.2965 Character Name: "John Doe" <-- DM for full name Character Group: The Movement If you're wanting to apply to this event, are you OKAY with the idea that should your character be killed under the appropriate circumstances...
  18. Astro

    Bug Weird "ambient" sounds, heard constantly. Wether it's antlion nest, or ones from HL2 coast.

    Again, your content is conflicting with something else. It works fine for a majority of players, including myself who fixed my broken soundscape issue. This is not a bug with the map.
  19. Astro

    Bug Weird "ambient" sounds, heard constantly. Wether it's antlion nest, or ones from HL2 coast.

    Can you iterate on specifically where you are encountering these issues? I cannot begin diagnosing if I'm not given a location of where these soundscapes are being triggered. Being general does not help here.
Back
Top